Recent Activities

• В окне древа талантов вверху есть 2 галочки, одна автоизучение за книги, вторая "Авто-смена спец." На русском клиенте. Вот это она. Дают за…
  • LaffyTaffy -

Replied to the thread Looking for a guild!.

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ights-of-the-Round-Table/ we are accepting new and returning players :) *LYMHURST *BEGINNER *CASUAL
  • beginner players welcome
  • arlesrnes -

Posted the thread https://supkeep.com/rapid-fast-keto/.

Thread
    Source). To lessen rapid fast keto this chance, attempt drinking as a great deal water as possible. An egg fast is likewise a brief-time period food plan and should no longer final longer than three to five days. That’s because it restricts many…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Nature staff - BUG after update..

Quote from ArbiPL: “any news?? ” It marked as "will be fixed" so yes it's confirmed to be a bug and in fact will be fixed
  • ArbiPL -

Replied to the thread Nature staff - BUG after update..

• RenKatal -

Replied to the thread trash.

I addressed this in another thread about people ganking PvE gatherers. The payouts for groups ganking at the moment are far too profitable. Quote from RenKatal: “This would have to be properly scalable as to the differences in party sizes. I would…
  • xcruciful -

Replied to the thread Crafting Taxes.

You're right. Crafting fees are calculated like(example): Weapon = pieces of materials(32x) x in game value silver value of that materials / the tax Examples of in game silver price of materials: Tier4 = 70 silver Tier5 = 150 Tier 6 = 310 And that…
  • b0hr -

Replied to the thread Expand hideouts system with dungeons?.

Quote from blappo: “run HCE out of t3 hideout same thing ” I said about usually rd. HCE is wellgood, but only for overpowered in 7.3
  • Quote from ubuntu: “Свободный опыт. После изучения шмотки или оружия до 100, 10% (вроде) получаемого боевого опыта идёт в свободный опыт. А если…
  • ansecon -

Posted the thread PETUSHINIY PRIDE Набор в ГИ без КТА.

Thread
    Приветствую всех обитателей мира Альбион. Ведеться набор в гильдию PETUSHINIY PRIDE - Если ты относишься к названию с юмором, оставляй заявку в…
  • Hickle -

Replied to the thread RP Guild Recruiting! (Martlock).

I just posted in Ravenar thread, hoping to join an RP community and now this! I agree this you, AO will be even more fun with RP. I’m very interested in the guild and can handle any job, but would be more inclined towards the PvP aspect of things,…
  • Piddle -

1% taxes = 5% of the item's being crafted IV
  • Vyrendia -

Quote from Redline: “Quote from yiconomics: “Whoever owns the shops charge their crafting tax. Players determine this tax by the amount of other similar shops in the area. And one big thing determines the taxes. That's focus return rate. Read…
  • xBlueFire -

Replied to the thread Premium Subscription.

The 30day prem with free gold isnt 1 time charge, its also renewal. Upon purchase, i checked if theres a subscription but its empty, so i was thinking that i was 1 time. But 3 days before my premium expire. It auto renew and upon checking my…
  • Benin -

Replied to the thread Queen Update.

• DiullyanoRichard -

Posted the thread Múltiplas contas.

Thread
    Eu já criei varias contas com e-mails diferentes quando eu estava aprendendo a jogar. queria saber se posso ser banido por criar mais uma conta agora que aprendi a jogar mais ou menos??
  • ExoDrazos -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    SBI when you guys going to do something about the ridiculously limited realm gate zones leading to toxic portal zone camping? Literally half the game is avoiding the BZ like the plague due to this crap design. Please fix this ASAP so the BZ gets life…
  • ansecon -

Replied to the thread Приют Странников.

Приветствую всех обитателей мира Альбион.