Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player112 -

Replied to the thread Gank @ Prime Time.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Nope, i said it is a huge effort to work around these content denial attempts ” What is denial to you is great content for the ganking squads. Who is to say who deserves what content? If the devs were to increase your content,…
  • Hollywoodi -

Nope, i said it is a huge effort to work around these content denial attempts
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Goblinklau’s post in the thread Tell Your Story!.

Like (Post)
    The story of Goblinklau Just a few month ago Goblinklau made it to the shores of the royal continent of Albion. The Captain was generous enough to allow him to choose on which side of the continent he wants to land. And their it was highland cross.…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Lewpac: “twitch.tv/lewpac/clip/SuspiciousKitschySageDatBoi just do that and splat tthem ” Well you have 2 people assist and kill 5 gankers? That is a non issue, but I accept you need some promo for your stream,…
  • Maks_Fry -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Maks_Fry: “EVE Online не? ” Там решили проблему добавив замедление времени. Timelapse. Если не хватает серверной или сетевой…
  • Maks_Fry -

Replied to the thread Персиваль уже в игре!.

Quote from forevist: “У меня другой вопрос, я думал что если идешь по карте - то этот данж виден только тебе, пока ты в него не зайдешь + 10 (или сколько…
  • Maks_Fry -

Replied to the thread Предложение по соло данжам.

Quote from Finnthroll: “Ну или так.Нужно убрать возможность абузить сундуки,а способ без разницы какой. ” Что бы убрать возможность другому игроку забрать твой сундук, нудео брвть с собой скип сет и первым его забирать, а потом фармить данж.
  • Maks_Fry -

Replied to the thread Соло подземелья отвратительны ((.

Quote from MrFr1tz: “сейчас бы гангать в 2ем соло данжи.... ” Естественно вдвоем это моветон, надо как упсы или арчи в 4-5 человек минимум, обязательно с хилом.
  • Hollywoodi -

Quote from Lewpac: “twitch.tv/lewpac/clip/SuspiciousKitschySageDatBoi just do that and splat tthem ” Well you have 2 people assist and kill 5 gankers? That is a non issue, but I accept you need some promo for your stream, done. But what you show is…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Maks_Fry: “EVE Online не? ” Там решили проблему добавив замедление времени. Timelapse. Если не хватает серверной или сетевой производительности -…
  • Lewpac -

Replied to the thread Tell Your Story!.

The story of Goblinklau Just a few month ago Goblinklau made it to the shores of the royal continent of Albion. The Captain was generous enough to allow him to choose on which side of the continent he wants to land. And their it was highland cross.…
  • Firu -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Cat-Inflation.

Like (Post)
    We will be releasing dogs with our coming update - we believe the problem will sort itself out afterwards. ...unless dogs become friends with cats, in which case we have an entirely new problem on our hands.
  • Glengis -

Replied to the thread [] Mongol Khanate - 50/50 PVP/PVE - Best thread bumps!.

Replied to the thread Fisherman's corner.

• Carrelle -

Replied to the thread [#1 UK Guild] - The Ape Team.

Quote from Maelficis: “Hi guys, I'm currently playing in Bridgewatch and I'm looking for a decent guild to grow into. It seems you tick all the boxes for me at least though I'm not sure if you'd have me. I'm 1.2 million into Grant Adventurer and 570k…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked kongkim’s post in the thread Pvp zone in Yellow..

Like (Post)
    Ok thx alot :)
  • Hollywoodi -

Posted the thread Any plans to revisit old implement things?.

Thread
    Instead of doing lots of new things, what about fix issues of the past? 1) unplayed weapons 1 h dagger Glaive Whailing bow 1h curse 2) 2man hg mechanic Smoke cloud / windwall / pure run on chest 3) treasure hunting Anyone doing it? 4) bubbles on zone…
  • Carrelle -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Market values rounding over 150,000(?).

Like (Post)
    This has been fixed with today's patch: [July 20th] Patch - Marketplace price display
  • kongkim -

Replied to the thread Pvp zone in Yellow..