Recent Activities

• ansecon -

Posted the thread PETUSHINIY PRIDE Набор в ГИ без КТА.

Thread
    Приветствую всех обитателей мира Альбион. Ведеться набор в гильдию PETUSHINIY PRIDE - Если ты относишься к названию с юмором, оставляй заявку в…
  • Hickle -

Replied to the thread RP Guild Recruiting! (Martlock).

I just posted in Ravenar thread, hoping to join an RP community and now this! I agree this you, AO will be even more fun with RP. I’m very interested in the guild and can handle any job, but would be more inclined towards the PvP aspect of things,…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Crafting Taxes.

1% taxes = 5% of the item's being crafted IV
  • Vyrendia -

Replied to the thread Crafting Taxes.

Quote from Redline: “Quote from yiconomics: “Whoever owns the shops charge their crafting tax. Players determine this tax by the amount of other similar shops in the area. And one big thing determines the taxes. That's focus return rate. Read…
  • xBlueFire -

Replied to the thread Premium Subscription.

The 30day prem with free gold isnt 1 time charge, its also renewal. Upon purchase, i checked if theres a subscription but its empty, so i was thinking that i was 1 time. But 3 days before my premium expire. It auto renew and upon checking my…
  • Benin -

Replied to the thread Queen Update.

• DiullyanoRichard -

Posted the thread Múltiplas contas.

Thread
    Eu já criei varias contas com e-mails diferentes quando eu estava aprendendo a jogar. queria saber se posso ser banido por criar mais uma conta agora que aprendi a jogar mais ou menos??
  • ExoDrazos -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    SBI when you guys going to do something about the ridiculously limited realm gate zones leading to toxic portal zone camping? Literally half the game is avoiding the BZ like the plague due to this crap design. Please fix this ASAP so the BZ gets life…
  • ansecon -

Replied to the thread Приют Странников.

Приветствую всех обитателей мира Альбион.
  • lubaee -

Liked sirZer0’s post in the thread LIFE IS GOOD IS RECRUITING.

Like (Post)
    STILL RECRUITING <3
  • lubaee -

Replied to the thread LIFE IS GOOD IS RECRUITING.

• The graphical executable program is already done! It isn't that pretty but it does what it meant to do. I did it as fast as I could :D I just need to fix some compatibilities issues to finally release this version. Screenshot-from-2020-02-25-00-07-57.png
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Crab Omelettes? Are they ever used by anyone? ” Does anyone ever carry dozens of millions' worth of silver on an ox, in t4 gear? Depending on the situation/content, free'ing up your helm/feet/cape slots may be worth the…
  • Hickle -

Replied to the thread Ironhawk.

• blappo -

Replied to the thread Hideout Permissions.

• Equart -

Replied to the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

So i read your post Here , and your arguments in this thread. I remember the day when inner focus was introduced (after NDA changes) in current state as it is now , was testing/playing on it allot , and on that moment( 1 year ago) i knew - it is super…
  • bahamutvii -

Replied to the thread ISO 8.3 Elder's Bow.

thats fine i send you a friend invite, what are you asking for it
  • shizu21311 -

Replied to the thread Login to native app if I have account on steam?.

eles deviam colocar uma tela de login decente na steamO que outras pessoas estão dizendo