Recent Activities

• Gratinus -

Posted the thread sugest.

Thread
    Sugestion for PVE. 1º Suggestion: Items only drop from the mob that use them. Today a Bonecrusher Druid, drops all items and artifacts from the giant faction, but I think he should drop only druid cloak, druid robe, druid sandals, wild staff and…
  • Bieve -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bieve: “<snip...> Frowned upon? ” Having alts is not really frowned upon. Like what Saccavirano said, alts can be use as a source of Focus points when they have premium status. It's really quite useful if you're heavily into crafting,…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Build.

The fact is fact For now only one spear build get advantages from inner focus in 1v1 like CD All other spear builds are much more effective with reflect or with harpoon (it gives much stronger bonus to chase) That’s why I don’t count this spell like…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Normal Bow change suggestion.

Guys Wait a bit After guardian helm nerf meta shifts Many builds would swap helms to fiend cowl In that case bow would lose its position
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Can black hands hit trough cleric cowl and cleric robe?.

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from kheeta: “But u could interrupt soldiers helm with silence/Badon etc ” No, you can't, you can block silence with soldier helm, and badon can't interrupt the spell either. It's uninterruptible like the armor of…
  • Givera -

Posted the thread Cancelar compra de premium automatica.

Thread
    Como puedo cancelar la compra de premium automatica? existe manera de que me reembolsen lo que se debitó de mi cuenta de paypal? se hizo de manera automatica el pago y quiero cmabiar eso y sobre todo pedir reembolso, ya que yo puedo pagar premium con…
  • Tesni -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread What's the purpose of having an alt character?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bieve: “<snip...> Frowned upon? ” Having alts is not really frowned upon. Like what Saccavirano said, alts can be use as a source of Focus points when they have premium status. It's really quite useful if you're heavily into crafting,…
  • Aynraynd -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. a third class of healer 2. Unique (and non-exchangeable) skins received for achievements. 3. system of villages or small areas covered and created by players but which are not 100% secure.
  • Equart -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread We're looking for a Junior Video Creator!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Equart: “So Elsa will not do it anymore? :huh: ” I will, no worries. But we are looking to expand the team in order to up our video production frequency & quality - there's only so much you can do as one person ;)
  • DogMerchant -

Replied to the thread 5 minute cast to leave a corrupt dungeon?.

Quote from Vhaden: “Greetings, This is bad, awful. I presume there's a reason for it. Presume so folks can't escape maybe? But, going in on "hunter" settings, with my healing staff (yes, I'm a noob still, but I like to heal, and I want to level my…
  • ReyZero -

Posted the thread PLAYING ON MOBILE 99999999% SUFFER.

Thread
    Yeah it's so suffer playing on mobile device, simply just like broken game for me, always knock/die by player/mobs JUST BECAUSE OF FFREEZIN. I hope improvement for mobile is released soon Device : Realme 5i (4/64)
  • rottencheese -

Replied to the thread Infame ranking.

Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from deenne: “3 months without patch xzT3g8k.png the noname guy tombhammer abuser, after nerf GL hit 74 without broken shit. for someone who aim for top infame rest in peace my friend almost impossible to catch that guy,…
  • Terrorian -

Liked Vhaden’s post in the thread 5 minute cast to leave a corrupt dungeon?.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, This is bad, awful. I presume there's a reason for it. Presume so folks can't escape maybe? But, going in on "hunter" settings, with my healing staff (yes, I'm a noob still, but I like to heal, and I want to level my healing staff) and…
  • Terrorian -

Replied to the thread 5 minute cast to leave a corrupt dungeon?.

• Hellowi -

Liked Rainphase’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Quote from krajj: “MadSkillzDLR, why do you want solo dungeons to be dove again? You just want to pray on people, you don't want a fair fight. The diving mechanic is by far the worst mechanic in this game, it promotes completely unfair and one-sided…
  • Quote from Malkalma: “So you make 333 silvers / focus points. I doubt that. ” No i don't make 333 silvers per focus point. I have 2 accounts for crafting potion. So i have 20k focus a day, not 10k. Secondly, I grows all the herbs myself so the cost…
  • Hellowi -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “The hideouts lost their initial goal long ago. Small guilds dont stand a chance. It is painful to see what some top tier zones look like thanks to hideouts. It is even worse now than what it was when we had only 4 t8 zones in…
  • rottencheese -

Replied to the thread Worst Dungeon Experience ever..

Quote from krajj: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Malkalma: “And kids this is why you don't do solo and group dungeons. It is an absolute joke that whenever I loot 200k out of a legendary chest I get only one response: RNG... In CD usually I get…
  • JosephTheXIII -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [20. January 2021] Rise of Avalon Hotfix 12.2.

Like (Post)
    Fixes - Fixed an issue where interior layouts of upgraded Hideouts were not immediately upgraded