Recent Activities

• MonkeyDO -

Liked HYWD’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zidhra: “Anyone else having trouble login into AO client after this update?? I can't get past 19% when loading game! I'm on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6! Please help :( /Zid ” Quote from…
  • MonkeyDO -

Liked hangul’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    me too. MacBook Pro, I can't get past 19% when loading game! What happened?
  • MonkeyDO -

Liked Zidhra’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    Anyone else having trouble login into AO client after this update?? I can't get past 19% when loading game! I'm on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6! Please help :( /Zid
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Это bag????.

А вот и 8.3 шедевральные бойцы арены нашлись. Вау! Точно не знаю, но скорее всего там больше 1000 знаков нужно. Возможно баг сокращения.
  • Sulistiani -

Posted the thread Newbie.

Thread
    Hay
  • Razzbane -

Replied to the thread [MAJOR] Time To Pay is recruiting│Martlock│PvP & Pve Content│.

• VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Воровство!.

Удали всех из доступа, грядки присвой обратно себе. Владелец ты или нет, черт побери. Содержимое сундуков не вернут в поддержке.
  • jucata -

Posted the thread We are PURG3.

Thread
    PURG3 IS RECRUITING Come join our warm community. We stand by one principle - we are family. A small-scale PVP guild, based in Caerleon, we fight our battles outnumbered, outgunned, still bloodthirsty, still winning. There is no mandatory content. We…
  • LoveNugget -

Liked JudgeNutmeg’s post in the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Lands Awakened Patch 4 - Ver. 19.040.1 - January 26, 2022 Quality-of-Life Improvements - Party markers now persist when changing zones - Silver piles now only show "rising particle" effect when lootable, like loot bags - Overhead message now displays…
  • Ayrick -

Replied to the thread Fricks are recruiting. Been around since beta, come join the fun!.

• Harika -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrgreenwood: “"New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." Why though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and…
  • Harika -

Liked mrgreenwood’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    "New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." WHY though? X/ stack and sort is used 1,000x more than loadouts and wardrobe! Please consider
  • Harika -

Liked mrgreenwood’s post in the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    "New Inventory Buttons New Loadouts and Wardrobe buttons added to Player Inventory Screen, replacing Stack and Sort. These buttons now appear below the items." Please consider changing the buttons back to how they were! So annoying to go ALL the way to…
  • Harika -

Liked mediaboy’s post in the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Sort/Stack buttons need to be moved back to where they were - I used these buttons all of the time, and they've been replaced with "loadouts" which is used maybe once per life and "wardrobe" which I have almost never used and have never wanted to use…
  • LoveNugget -

Replied to the thread What happened to my robes and silver?.

Quote from Kath101: “Oh and on a totally irrelevant subject, how do you train the alchemy skill? Do you have to have a farm? ” Yeah, to train alchemy I think you have to farm herbs and craft potions.
  • Harika -

Liked DarkSK’s post in the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    PLEASE RETURN SHORT/STACK BUTTONS WHERE THEY USED TO BE!!!!! THANKS... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • TT_OOKAMI_TT -

Replied to the thread BUG: Leveling 8.3MP Mistcaller to 120 Spec does not increase stat!.

Why you post on forum if it's just to insult people ? I present you fact, you only insult , claiming you know thing without any evidence. Owner of the post asked why he don't see any additional cooldown reduction on mistcaller when he go from lvl 100…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked Mayreymour’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    очередной бесполезный патч
  • solventh -

Posted the thread Specter Hood Spell Cast Time is Too Long.

Thread
    when ganked or focused by 4+ enemies it becomes "too hard" to successfully activate specter hood's flash of insight with 0.5 sec cast time. please decrease it to a reasonable duration like 0.3 sec so we can have some chance to succeed it.
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Hi guys, we're looking into the issue with Mac on Steam, till then you can use the native client from albiononline.com/en/download