Recent Activities

• Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Sorry to say like others have said.. the game is PVP. ” except that the majority of players actually…
  • Clemios -

Replied to the thread FR/QC | The Last Crew > Ensembles on ira plus loin !.

UP ! Bienvenue aventurier ! Tu cherche de l'entraide, une bonne ambiance, de l'ambition et des vannes ? (je garantis pas leur qualitée) Alors tu es au bon endroit grin.png La guilde The Last Crew basée à Lymhurst recrute tout joueur motivé, prêt…
  • SkuzKabel -

Liked zerfaxx’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    It doesn't make sense to re-schedule something like this so soon. There should have never been a promised date to begin with. You need to work around the players with this one. Figure out the winners of the level 9 first and then lets talk about a date.…
  • AIITEKA -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Привет я плюарус и я воняю на форуме когда сам нечего не могу и не добился.(с). Завязывай вонять уже в сторону ВГ и БО. Уже даже не забавно…
  • SkuzKabel -

Liked Grimhawke-EB’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Fame Buff.

I would say that this wouldn't do what you want it to do. Giving more fame to an underutilized weapon won't make it more famed because there's usually a reason. The only time this would be relevant is if a) the buff randomly fell on something you wanted…
  • AIITEKA -

Liked Kopetcam’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from PLUARUS: “У вас треснуло. Два раза отлетели, если бы не елевейты, то пиши пропало. Жалкие упыри... ” 1 раз под таверкой отлетели и 2 вина в…
  • AIITEKA -

Liked ADIBASS’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    А ЧЕ МАСТЕРОК БЕГАЕТ У ВАС КАК ИРЛАНДСКИЙ ПЬЯНЧУГА ?))) НА ПИНКАХ ПОД СРАКУ БЫЛ ВЫПРОВОЖЕН НАХУЙ. ПЛУАРУС ТЕБЯ ЧЕ ИЗ ТИК ТОК КИКНУЛИ?)))))) UPD ПАЦАНЫ ГОВОРЯТ ЧТО ТЫ ЛОХ ЮЗЕЛЕС)))))
  • SHRlKE -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Change reflect mechanics.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “What is it with people saying that hunter hood reflects >100% of damage? It doesn't. It does the exact same amount of damage to you as you do to them. 20% would ruin hunter hood. Maybe give the reflect a cast time…
  • PLUARUS -

Quote from ADIBASS: “ВТОРОЕ ИМЯ БО - РЕЗУЛЬТАТИВНОСТЬ. СРЕДИ ЛУЧШИХ ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ. a748b9522b13716b478f2216c212f597-png.jpg ВМЕСТО ТЫСЯЧИ СЛОВ JO CIE CHWYCA КАК…
  • xELTRUCO -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi, just to let you know that the tournament timings have been updated. The tournament will now take place on the weekend of 22-23 August instead. ” I have lv9 token and i think these days works better,at least for me. I feel…
  • Ksiak -

Replied to the thread Violets - aplikuj już dziś!.

• PLUARUS -

Quote from ADIBASS: “ПЕС ПЛУАРУС РАССКАЖИ ЛУЧШЕ КАК НУЖНО ОБОСРАТЬСЯ ЧТОБЫ ДАЖЕ ИЗ ТИК ТОКОВ ТЕБЯ ПНУЛИ КАК ОТРАБОТАННУЮ ШЛЮХУ)))) ДАЖЕ САМЫЙ…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from WetWilly: “Honestly, a free pre-update respec is the only sensible answer that will satisfy everyone (or at least piss off the fewest players with the least amount of piss-off per…
  • Jarulez -

Posted the thread selling mammoth puppy.

Thread
    selling mammoth puppy. In game, contact Jarulez
  • kaprztad -

Replied to the thread J-O-K-E-R zaprasza w swoje szeregi..

dało by się nie mieć rozmowy kwalifikacyjnjej żeby dołączyć do klany
  • Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Sorry to say like others have said.. the game is PVP. ” except that the majority of players actually dont want to participate…
  • WetWilly -

Replied to the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from WetWilly: “Honestly, a free pre-update respec is the only sensible answer that will satisfy everyone (or at least piss off the fewest players with the least amount of piss-off per player) This way, time spent…
  • FrankTartarinni -

Replied to the thread B R A V E - is looking for new members!.

I will ask you some questions to see if the guild project and goals mix with the way i n intend to play. I am also a new player, less than 10 days with so9me experience in a similar game Rift ( Gathering - Crafting - Development of Armours and…
  • WetWilly -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Quote from sandstorm22: “Maybe there is a setting that I don't know about ...but, when selling at the market from your inventory, whenever you list something, please stay at the same spot in your inventory rather than having to scroll down everytime to…