Recent Activities

• Yeah it would be pretty stupid to give out t8 resources in safe zones, especially since islands are scalable. Make some accounts, give them 30 days premium to buy islands, max the resource nodes, gather t8 with no risk.
  • Vasa1 -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from legrant: “ Разебать хамеров но они сразу позвали белок и кримсонов увы в соло вы не сили ” Вы че наивные чукотские парни ? )))
  • Tolta -

Posted the thread Support tickets team....

Thread
    Support tickets team... dead or just non existent?? ?(
  • Dahweed -

Replied to the thread 3-7 Players Looking for Guild or Alliance.

Hey I'm part of the guild Pixel Forge.We have players from both major time zones eu and usa.Most of us are 30+ so real life always comes first.We have all sorts of activities and there's always someone willing to help others.We have no ctas and the guild…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread A simple solution to provide solo content for pve only players.

Yeah it would be pretty stupid to give out t8 resources in safe zones, especially since islands are scalable. Make some accounts, give them 30 days premium to buy islands, max the resource nodes, gather t8 with no risk.
  • Maszke -

Replied to the thread Feedback leads to adaption of changes // which?.

some people, me included, cried a lot for Kingsmaker overnerf and now it's balanced. i think they don't take that much feedback because most are complains or rants about the drastic changes, community suggest crazy things that aren't planned, ~i saw a
  • agonyclutch -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Axe users run out of energy in corrupted dungeons.

The best trick I can teach players and can't stress enough is don't wear a equal or higher wep tier than your armor. You would be rather surprised if you was to wear a 1200ip armor setup and a 1100 WEP it does play a big role in the energy management. …
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread A simple solution to provide solo content for pve only players.

Quote from MysticDream: “No, maximum tier 8. ” Hilarious. In all these there has never been T8 Resources outside of the BZ, not even in red, and for very good reason. And now you want them on your private island. PMSL
  • Fusionbomb -

• Fusionbomb -

Liked xGunner’s post in the thread A simple solution to provide solo content for pve only players.

Like (Post)
    LMFAO
  • Maszke -

Replied to the thread Open new server in EU near (or in) Russia.

we need to double our current population to think about a new server
  • Boedavildje -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Quote from zerfaxx: “It doesn't make sense to re-schedule something like this so soon. There should have never been a promised date to begin with. You need to work around the players with this one. Figure out the winners of the level 9 first and then…
  • legrant -

Quote from Vasa1: “Вы когда из будки вылазили на что рас читывали ? На свой несуществующий скил ? ” Разебать хамеров но они сразу позвали белок и кримсонов увы в соло вы не силите.
  • Temurcin -

Мы в ФД заехали в 25 сообщение написано в 13 какую атаку мы в тот момент ехали кидать? Мы в тот момент дефали хаудаут хамеров увидели вас…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Liked SirusX715’s post in the thread Alliance point-sharing change.

Like (Post)
    The system needs a rework for sure. It no longer serves its purpose in fighting mega alliances funneling open world points towards a single guild since megas are artificially split apart these days. All it does is make small guilds undesirable to groups…
  • Vasa1 -

Вы когда из будки вылазили на что рас читывали ? На свой несуществующий скил ?
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Alliance point-sharing change.

Like (Post)
    I think season points should only be shared by guilds that have already reached Silver rank. Until a guild reaches that point threshold, they should keep 100% of the points with none being shared to their alliance.
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Open new server in EU near (or in) Russia.

i support regional servers, but the need to pull like 60% of clusters out to make it feel right. they should have done it with queens map change, BUT in NA there should still be alot of timers, just clustered together more, only 1 over night 1 during…
  • TaelokMor -

Posted the thread Started Aug 3rd.

Thread
    Hello Albioners, I am TaelokMor I just arrived through a gate and have set up in the forests.. Have already made journeyman adventure and level 4 tools, decided to look for a Guild any good ones out there for a PVE/gather/ craft focused player.. Pleasure…