Recent Activities

• ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Quote from xQuassa: “Dear developers. Please add seasons for the arena with awards for prizes. The era of GVG battles has come to an end, but do not kill this content. Develop the arena! ” Crystal League incoming.
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Insults in game.

Everyone knows that the best thing to do when someone says something mean to you in game, is to go on the forums, or reddit, and make a passive aggressive post about it.
  • NuwaNightstone -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. Rename character for gold 2. Cosmetic slots (preferably that show over whatever you're actually wearing) 3. Contracts system
  • Tsujihagara -

Replied to the thread Unit Collision.

Quote from DoomRawrus: “Yeah just imagine how much easier it would be to gank and troll people when you can just wall off area's with a mix of furniture and players blockading areas. Its going to really be fun in cities too when a bunch of trolls make…
  • DoomRawrus -

Yeah just imagine how much easier it would be to gank and troll people when you can just wall off area's with a mix of furniture and players blockading areas. Its going to really be fun in cities too when a bunch of trolls make a wall around the bank or…
  • Tsujihagara -

I imagine gankers/trolls blockading entrances. Or larger guilds blockading entire maps.
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Uma duvida como vara de pesca.

No manipulador de energia. Mesmo npc q faz as montarias de batalha.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Feedback from the Avalon update.

Give each mage 50% more fame A guarantee tome And 3 Energie And then watch content happen in open world
  • Zalrenic -

Replied to the thread Insults in game.

/mute is your friend. Though if I killed someone, and they told me those things.... I would cherish the salt they had gifted me with.
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Avalonian tools.

• balldriq -

Replied to the thread Jak mogę zmienić status wrogiego gracza?.

tarczka/mieczyki lewy góry róg naciśnij kolo awatara. Usuń post jak działa, to trochę nie ten dział :D Miłego!
  • Play4two -

Posted the thread Avalonian tools.

Thread
    If i don't wear avalonian toll doest it works ? Who tested?
  • Zalrenic -

I would very much love unit collision... it has been amazing, but also problematic, in older multiplayer games... (1) player collision in safe zone creates really annoying griefing opportunities with no recourse. (2) player collision on a large number…
  • Adrivan -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Market: show item prices in all cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “You are not ''wasting'' time going from city to city to check prices, you are ''investing'' your time in finding a good deal and being smart. Having a tab show all prices in cities just makes it to easy to trade, you have…
  • видяха? проц? или чего ещё?)
  • MaxtorShekar -

Replied to the thread hola.

• MaxtorShekar -

Replied to the thread Jugar en el movil.

En mi experiencia personal, la aplicación actualmente no permite el login con versión desactualizadas, siempre que intentas correr una versión desactualizada te salta el diálogo de update. Sobre la instalación la app tiene un peso aproximado de…
  • Roccandil -

I'd be for this in principle, except that dynamic collisions are a significant performance problem. Think of how much more number-crunching Albion servers would have to do to support this!
  • PLUARUS -

Replied to the thread #ARCH #OOPS #SQUAD и другие сыны дерьма.

И я не про скипы, а про статичные данжи и сундуки с серебром