Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Evoque -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Continuous Stutters in the last weeks.. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey Solventh, I am going to move your thread to the bug section so it can be checked by our QA, they will get to your report as soon as they can and be able to ask you the right questions. Thank you for providing a video this is really helpful for the…
  • Red Brick -

Mag den Beitrag von Zorva im Thema Discontinued Items List.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thank you so much Elsa for making and updating this quality post. Collectors like me really appreciate all your hard work!
  • Mediums -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lost 2 Maps in 2 days.. Tired of this shit.. verfasst.

Beitrag
    One of the maps that I lost was in Fishy Business too, after killing Mad Chops and not the little shield guy it gave no new map but gave the tick on the expedition box on the top right. Second time, whole party got ported in and ported out. Goolduck…
  • solventh -

Hat das Thema Continuous Stutters in the last weeks.. gestartet.

Thema
    youtube.com/watch?v=jV0aoKOnyAg&feature=youtu.be in the video i started roaming around the island for like 2 minutes and captured it. the fps is locked to 60 as you can see and suddenly it drops to 44. if you keep roaming on (even) your personal island…
  • NomadSpartan -

Hat das Thema Looking for Test Key gestartet.

Thema
    the game looks very interesting but i dont want to pay 30 bucks without trying it first. here's my email: aqua771@gmail.com I would really appreciate it.
  • Vindrax -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Doubt about the member LP verfasst.

Beitrag
    If I understand your question correctly... you get 20 LP a day on each character you have premium. So if you have two characters with premium they would each receive 20 LP a day for a total of 40 LP (not 40 LP each).
  • Mediums -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lost 2 Maps in 2 days.. Tired of this shit.. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Talked to a GM ingame.. they just said that I won't be getting the maps back and sorry. Awesome! No wonder this game is dying, This thread will most likely be deleted so Ill be writing my first ever steam review today =) and hopefully steam support fares…
  • MEATCUP -

Mag den Beitrag von Sneakh im Thema New Q spell on swords.

Like (Beitrag)
    I agree with the direction and sentiment of your post, but maybe not the actual implementation. I don't think the effect you listed is strong enough to warrant using. Plus you're giving up movespeed, which worsens the already crippling problem of…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords still useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    That was a great post.
  • Bronks -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Polski sojusz VALUE verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ambriel to ziomal
  • Idemdito -

Hat das Thema a key gestartet.

Thema
    Kindly offering all my love for a trial key. My email is in the spoiler! Ive been provided. thank you. Kind regards, Idemdito
  • OsKiDo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Looking for trial key, likely to buy! verfasst.

Beitrag
    yeah, in 6 days :/
  • Sneakh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New Q spell on swords verfasst.

Beitrag
    I agree with the direction and sentiment of your post, but maybe not the actual implementation. I don't think the effect you listed is strong enough to warrant using. Plus you're giving up movespeed, which worsens the already crippling problem of…
  • solventh -

Mag den Beitrag von Neef im Thema Market BROKEN!.

Like (Beitrag)
    says nothing about this in patch notes and I see you put not a bug on another topic. if this change is real how about some warning before you change something that's been in the game since launch. That way people don't go about there buying like its…
  • solventh -

Mag den Beitrag von Neef im Thema Market BROKEN!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Your stupid patch made the market select all the items forsale now I have wasted tons of money. Great job SBI
  • Nayvia -

Mag den Beitrag von Arkanoid im Thema [Offer] Logo for your Guild.

Like (Beitrag)
    I love it, great service! <3
  • Hey @glokz thanks for the great recap of past updates and your input on new things to be added or changed going forward. This is very valuable for us and is being shared with the game design team. We agree with a lot of what you said, in particular…
  • T-ox -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Open letter to SBI with summary of their new-content development verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von glokz: „IMO HCE are great content, because they allow players who don’t have flexibility to go into blackzone, take over whole dungeon with 30~people and fame farm there for 2h+. You have free 30-40minutes – you login, do some fame and…
  • Arkanoid -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Offer] Logo for your Guild verfasst.

Beitrag
    I love it, great service! <3
  • Nayvia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Offer] Logo for your Guild verfasst.

Beitrag
    Glad to work with @Arkanoid love the work we done for his guild. Hope you trust again on me as today :) logo-black-back.png Logo-white-back.png sign-white-back.png