Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Piddle -

Mag den Beitrag von DildoSwaggings im Thema Where do people fight?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von baibiscuit: „That you are fighting for nothing, i used to play a game called Argentum Online, pretty much the same concept of Albion, but much older 1998 (Game popular un Argentina) the main fight was for the Dungeon, to get the best…
  • PaboloDiabolo -

Hat das Thema Dobra luksusowe gestartet.

Thema
    Ktoś mi powie u którego npc się to sprzedaje w bridgewatch?
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Disconnecting verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von dredd23: „Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks “ New version will be deployed soonish - will post back when it's done.
  • Nakroh -

Mag den Beitrag von Carrelle im Thema [#1 UK Guild] - The Ape Team - [NEXT] Alliance.

Like (Beitrag)
    The Ape Team Summary: - UK/EU time zone - Members of the [NEXT] Alliance - Core members are real-life friends (guild stability) - Daily dungeon runs (plenty o' fame) - Daily group PvP (FW, gates, diving, roaming) - Multiple guild islands
  • Nakroh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [#1 UK Guild] - The Ape Team - [NEXT] Alliance verfasst.

Beitrag
    Interested but discord link has expired, my ign is the same as here (Nakroh), I'm 18, I have T7 reaver however I am not t6 gear yet (around level 21-22/30)
  • Tahsim -

Hat das Thema Any trading, farming, selling, and gathering guild ? gestartet.

Thema
    Hello guys! Do you know any large guild (+50 ppl) that focuses on trading, farming, selling, and gathering :) I feel a little lonely doing my own business by myself
  • dredd23 -

Hat das Thema Disconnecting gestartet.

Thema
    Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks
  • Tot-Amon -

Hat das Thema 8 keys gestartet.

Thema
    7WEWA73MRG3KTMW6UAQWECH2K 7NXZ2GTEQMXK4LHXFXGA6DUTD 47FNFGCXT2ALU9JTTAZVRV3F2 6EYWHEWK6WWJUTNG434H6LYNQ JZDLPPRYCKJJURQHCC9X9G2RX G2HTTMQHWGZVE26YMURQELZYL YFUMNUXWPFFRLHR7AWXT4TLGH RP9RM27F4FT43LEEZNY6VVTPA
  • Zypher -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UNIFY] Aegis Gratia Eternal - The Eternal Shield - Seeks players with a good attitude! verfasst.

Beitrag
    If you still have any doubt about joining hit us up for a talk :D
  • DildoSwaggings -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where do people fight? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von baibiscuit: „That you are fighting for nothing, i used to play a game called Argentum Online, pretty much the same concept of Albion, but much older 1998 (Game popular un Argentina) the main fight was for the Dungeon, to get the best…
  • tomipio -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where do people fight? verfasst.

Beitrag
    the problem is that the last 10 patches of the game were basically focused on GVG and ZVZ. The game has reputation mechanics and "protection" as the bubbles that are prehistoric were created so that the big ones do not eat the small ones but these…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Cathair im Thema problem whit buying a island.

Like (Beitrag)
    Tal, what is the problem exactly? Also, keep in mind that islands are "attached" to the city. It means that when bought say in Bridgewatch you won't be able to move it to Caerleon, so choose your city carefully. I would recommend not to rush with this…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Evas_Flarelight im Thema problem whit buying a island.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi @talzanhan, like what @Cathair said, choose carefully where you buy your island. The Island vendor NPC is located in all the major cities: Lymhurst, Bridgewatch, Martlock, Thetford, Fort Sterling and Caerleon. Each Royal city except Caerleon has a…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von SHARKY im Thema problem whit buying a island.

Like (Beitrag)
    @talzanhan check out this guide: albiononline.com/en/guides/article/Player-Islands+13 To echo @Cathair and @Evas_Flarelight, choose your islands location carefully. While relocating later isn't impossible, it's time consuming and risky. To do so you…
  • Zitat von SirAchtung: „this game gonna be super casual. in normal hardcore pvp games places with best exp or rewards it always most dangerous places with many pvp. SBI just wanna make another WOW clone. “ As long as it keeps people outside of cities…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Farming: Setting Guild Use Access.

Like (Beitrag)
    1) yes 2) yes 3) yes The limiting factor is if they have their farming high enough level (to plant and harvest... not sure about nurture).
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Theat im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    The alliances are fine, and has created a very interesting story of politics and change to the game over the past year or two. To those who have rose up, and fallen, there are a lot of epic battles in between. Keep alliances as they are.
  • Taita -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema FreiGeister verfasst.

Beitrag
    Und die Suche geht weiter... :thumbsup: