Recent Activities

• Doowie -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Third party banned.

Like (Post)
    You need to contact customer service, not post on the forums. Create a ticket or email support@albiononline.com, with your information.
  • GulDarm -

Replied to the thread YZ tier 5 loot.

we can be all delusional and say alltime go bz/rz better loot and that in yz the loot is normal like it is now..WE KNOW THAT(rz/bz is better) but so i do now again 8x 5.0 dungeons scrolls!! scrolls right and now the loot.
  • OceanSpirit -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “They should remove bubbles from realm gates and exits. Ganking should be buffed, not nerfed. Bad idea SBI. ” Lol
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Disadvantage in ping / ms for European users.

I don't think it's such a big disadvantage... I'm Brazilian and my ping is on average 150 and I can play normally, usually the problems appear at the time of lootear with many people around only... Of course it would be much better to have a 30/40 ms…
  • Hickle -

Replied to the thread Ironhawk.

• ESPRagnarok -

Posted the thread Disadvantage in ping / ms for European users.

Thread
    hello I wanted to know if they are going to improve the ping or create a Spanish server since I started today and I do not feel like playing against players who have 40 ping and I 130 since it is a big disadvantage in this game. thanks
  • Pagarkalle -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “We are currently working on a solution to a reduce the frequency of portal camping. ” don't fix symptoms fix root cause N+1 has no disadvantage in gank
  • Pagarkalle -

Replied to the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Have you all forgotten that, Albion Online is a Open World Sandbox MMORPG. Time to unsnowflake and understand that blackzones are FULL PVP. You should probably educate yourself with the ways of dodging gate campers/gankers.
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Spoofed’s post in the thread New players stop limiting yourself with yellow zones.

Like (Post)
    Yeh there absolutly is an experience curve required to learn how to farm saftly in the BZ. You will learn this through dying. That is hands down part of albion online. My preivous post ran though multiple senarios where you can learn and how I have…
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Omcrazy’s post in the thread New players stop limiting yourself with yellow zones.

Like (Post)
    I can't figure out what some of y'all are doing. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and could afford a dozen sets of 4.1 within a week, I am pretty bad at making money so this is not an accomplishment, just a thing most should be able to do. A…
  • Spoofed -

Replied to the thread New players stop limiting yourself with yellow zones.

Yeh there absolutly is an experience curve required to learn how to farm saftly in the BZ. You will learn this through dying. That is hands down part of albion online. My preivous post ran though multiple senarios where you can learn and how I have…
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread How to reach 300/300 happiness for laborers?.

Or maybe add a Trophy-case furniture item and you can put all the freaking trophies in there :D
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread How to reach 300/300 happiness for laborers?.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Also top tier and highest value output is completely Ok to be maxed by players. We can max out without limits in everything else (to t8), so I don't see why opposite logic were to be applied to Houses/Laborers. ” The thing…
  • Ravenar -

Liked teopower89’s post in the thread How to reach 300/300 happiness for laborers?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cidragon: “you need 1 trophy of each tier for every 3 labourers. ” Thanks, after posting I actually found the answer I was looking for, but now I have another problem: I can't go past 285/300 happiness. I have 100/100 for for beds and…
  • Tabor -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    The problem with populating high tier chests with T4 is that T4 isn't seen as a reward by most people. It's seen as something not worth picking up because it takes up an entire inventory slot and its value in terms of silver/kg is super low. So it is…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread [26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5.

Quote from Tabor: “@Mytherceria SRDs need to both be worthwhile to run in general AND have that fun random chance for a valuable piece of loot. To what Equart said above I feel like players would rather have that occasional high tier item than they would…
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Calendar with events.

Quote from G1R5T: “Quote from Recskunx: “- A calendar could also have some information of upcoming updates in Albion ” Mostly you can see it in the LauncherQuote from Recskunx: “- End of the season ” Click on the season rankingsQuote from…
  • saltycapn -

Replied to the thread add a 2 man chariot.

Zergs cold get players twice as fast to a fight.
  • Hello. Here is my view on this topic. I joined a guild soon as i got off the boat and it had a tax of around 45% to 50%. I didnt know if that was good or not so i just went along with it. Until i spoke to BlackBoa while he was streaming and he told me i…