Recent Activities

• solventh -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread OW fame seems a tad bit too much..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Piddle: “You enjoyed getting all that progress thought right? You got a sense of accomplishment. ” And where's the sence of accomplishment is now with the realisation that your efforts are being rendered borderline worthless? I wouldn't…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, We have been made aware that there is currently an issue with how fast Guild Might levels are being earned at the moment. We will apply a change on Monday Nov 29 to address this issue and balance the speed at which you can earn these…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread OW fame seems a tad bit too much..

Quote from Georg51: “you realize that all MMOs have progression acceleration right? It’s a necessity to increase new player population.It’s not like SBI is offering cash shop boosts or selling max level characters. There’s quite literally nothing…
  • Nesnes -

Posted the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Thread
    Hello everyone, We have been made aware that there is currently an issue with how fast Guild Might levels are being earned at the moment. We will apply a change on Monday Nov 29 to address this issue and balance the speed at which you can earn these…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Just delete the nature weapon tree.

Quote from Trial_hard: “it is needed for group things ” Holy Q3 exists.
  • solventh -

Quote from gmatagmis: “I will not sit offline those 3 month, and will get more then them, just because i know how. And i did not waste those 12 month, because during it i got 1 000 battles experience, and same fame as they gonna do next 3 month. And i…
  • Savvah -

Posted the thread Broken Demonic Fang can't be sold and has no estimated market value..

Thread
    I have an adepts version if this artifact and I can't sell it.
  • graterr -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

Предлагаю добавить в игру возможность отключить звук горячей клавишей, мне порой не хочется заходить в игру, как только я представлю этот…
  • Ceaveth -

Replied to the thread Conflict is Recruiting |ZvZ||GvG| |Daily Fame Farms| |HG| |Gathering Groups|.

This is a mature guild that has no tolerance for racist toxicity behaviors. Try to make the content you want to see, people will join you, don't wait for others to start groups for you. We are not looking to rule the world of Albion just have some no…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

just wait some days and a lot less ppl will gather
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Ну всё. Теперь Гостопам, которые эти два месяца сквозь боль и кровь керрили поеарченопов, теперь точно пизда. В виде типичного руком дебаффа от типичного рукома из ПОЕРР. unknown.png
  • kubawuuu -

Posted the thread Brak oferty startowej.

Thread
    Chciałbym ładnie tylko zapytać czy tak powinno być ze nie miałem pierwszej oferty premium z tym goldem i skinem do konia?
  • Geulanteutak -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Maybe it's time for the devs to take a look at the sword tree.

On second thought I know what's wrong with the sword, the fact that it has to have stacks (it's okay I guess, it's a weapon with stack system) but to have stacks you have to develop brain damage and mental health issues. -Q2 hit 1 enemy - 1 stack , 2…
  • Dogvol -

Replied to the thread Гильдия SavageDogs ищет активных игроков.

• Zsahra -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread OW fame seems a tad bit too much..

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “bud. newcomers can reach the fame level u got in all ur playing time FASTER than you and in the end they can even reach the ip you got now. (as a not too realistic example,) they will lose 3 months for this while you wasted 12…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Funny fame farm.

Regular Xbow isn't crap it just isn't your play style and there's more builds with it then that stupid one shot / no skill build.
  • Piddle -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread OW fame seems a tad bit too much..

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “bud. newcomers can reach the fame level u got in all ur playing time FASTER than you and in the end they can even reach the ip you got now. (as a not too realistic example,) they will lose 3 months for this while you wasted 12…
  • Georg51 -