Recent Activities

• Pororo -

Replied to the thread Forcefield nerf not enough.

• Thisaoplayer -

Replied to the thread Albion Realm is now part of The 3mpire..

Quote from Lanzier: “Then they told me that curiosity is the mother of intelligence. And that you have an insatiable appetite for knowledge. Which is why you are always looking for answers. And asking questions like this. ” To be precise, I'm reading
  • AmberAphid -

Liked Painball’s post in the thread Demonfang?!?!?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NocturnalPoetry: “That's real problem and definitely NOT fun :( Every 2nd fighter in arena is wielding Demonfang now - few swipes and 75%HP gone! Also, requires no build-ups(!). ” Not just arena. All ZVZ alliances have told their members to…
  • AmberAphid -

Liked sinatraa’s post in the thread Demonfang?!?!?.

Like (Post)
    No one is going to speak about how broken this weapon is right now? Does about 3/5ths of your whole team's hp while running plate armor? It's absolutely busted, at least in 5v5's, it makes 0 sense to play anything else
  • ZeusX98 -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

launcher have been like this for couple hours. cancel button wont switch to play. my connection is completely fine cause i can play other games without problem. already verify the game in steam. already re log in and out steam. still nothing repair…
  • Insignia476 -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Albion Online Mobile Complaint.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Insignia476: “Dear Albion online developers The game is AWESOME and can't wait to play it with my brother, my phone is realms 5i and it worked fine with Albion online, but unfortunately my brother's phone (Xiaomi Redmi 9C) Can't download it…
  • Insignia476 -

Replied to the thread is something wrong with albion online server?.

and when i tried to download new albion setup.exe. the download progress is super slow and every 3 min an error occured, i tried downloading something and it downloaded like normal so i know it wasnt my connection or device
  • Treadalf -

Liked ForgotTen0211’s post in the thread Is Sbi blocking Iranian users ?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Guys , Hi SBI team , As you know there are players from all nationality all around the world that they are currently playing your game , 1 of them is the Iranians , Iranians love this game and they still play the game with +220 Ping it was playble we…
  • Insignia476 -

Posted the thread is something wrong with albion online server?.

Thread
    2 days ago when i was trying to logging in to albion online the game displays something about the client is incompatible with server version so i reinstall the game but the download bar didnt show up, i wrote a support ticket but until now i havent…
  • RadioHood -

Posted the thread What is albions most underrated weapon?.

Thread
    ?
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread free chance for transferring fighting fame.

• mikelly -

Liked AIEQ’s post in the thread The girl found the topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zhymon: “Quote from eriniycat: “This picture is from the forum where copies of my talks in the albion are shared.There are dozens like this and they are constantly insulting women and me in their comments. ibb.co/xLN9ytM ” I didn't…
  • mikelly -

Liked Zhymon’s post in the thread The girl found the topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from eriniycat: “This picture is from the forum where copies of my talks in the albion are shared.There are dozens like this and they are constantly insulting women and me in their comments. ibb.co/xLN9ytM ” I didn't understand anything of the…
  • mikelly -

Liked Tinyteebo’s post in the thread The girl found the topic.

Like (Post)
    What a fuckin rollercoaster that was
  • mikelly -

Liked YeSer’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 16 - Castles & Crystals.

Like (Post)
    and u think that player dont play cristal legue becouse the full loot? And not becouse the time its start who choses those time .13 utc and 20utc ? Its lunch time and dinner time in most every country? U see when lol do their clash tournament? -
  • mikelly -

Liked YeSer’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 16 - Castles & Crystals.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ProfessorZee: “The Vanity armor set is an interesting addition, looks pretty cool too :) Thanks Retro! ” theres tons of warrior skin. still waiting a good rope skin . this one is amazing but jasnt skin in game look…
  • mikelly -

Liked Imblitzkrieg’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 16 - Castles & Crystals.

Like (Post)
    Late april fool's joke? - Players can qualify for the Crystal League Championship through the non-lethal League
  • mikelly -

Liked Vala89’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 16 - Castles & Crystals.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Imblitzkrieg: “Late april fool's joke? - Players can qualify for the Crystal League Championship through the non-lethal League ” It sounds ridiculous! That's just not fair to the full-loot players. seems like that spot would be up for…
  • mikelly -

Liked noxmortus’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 16 - Castles & Crystals.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vala89: “Quote from Imblitzkrieg: “Late april fool's joke? - Players can qualify for the Crystal League Championship through the non-lethal League ” It sounds ridiculous!That's just not fair to the full-loot players. seems like that…