Recent Activities

• combatsandwich -

Replied to the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

I'm looking forward to the royal re-work. But these faction issues seem like something that could be addressed immediately with a hotfix.
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Axes need more Utility.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fusionbomb: “Does anyone ever carry dozens of millions' worth of silver on an ox, in t4 gear? ” Because its an alt and because t4 (4.1 to be exact) is the highest tier that said alt can wear? There is always a reason. So I was curious if…
  • WolfReaverReaper -

Replied to the thread Albion Crashing.

Idem All Drivers up-to-date / are updated. Only program that is crashing. impossible to play & i'm a beginner / very bad in computer science, troubleshooting; i'm a newbie here. Please need advices Windows 10 family version 1803 All tests done…
  • Malvado -

Replied to the thread When Jonomassacre gets massacred.

Quote from JonoM: “Quote from Malvado: “Sorry Jono, you're not going to get any viewers subscribing to your Twitch streams when all that happens is this: <a href=jonomassacred.png"> ” Hey man thanks for viewing and supporting the stream really…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Captainrussia: “ Quote from Fusionbomb: “Depending on the situation/content, free'ing up your helm/feet/cape slots may be worth the loss in damage from stew. ” Im highly skeptical that 9% energy consumtion is going to generate me 100s of…
  • MSGmaroine -

Replied to the thread Albion Crashing.

I have the same error guys any help ? support ? :(
  • Taromchyanin -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Реквием по старым черным землям.

Like (Post)
    Всем привет и большое спасибо за участие в конкурсе! Теперь прием работ закрыт и скоро мы объявим победителей.