Recent Activities

• kokk -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Plz fix bear abuse / expolit on faction outpost.

lol, 3 claws dismount bear? any noob will standing and give you dismount , 8.3 gear? they just ride bear / ox keep trigger outpost contest and run back trigger again
  • Ravenar -

Liked Totality’s post in the thread Character Name - Check Availability.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm guessing someone has already suggested this in the past, but I can't seem to find it via the forum search. Just a little one button thing that you could hit to check whether that name is taken, rather than hitting create, then approve, and only…
  • IvarTheBoneLess -

Replied to the thread - U L T I M A T U M - [MartLock].

• hFly -

Replied to the thread Economy Unreparable Items for HCE.

Well, I don't think you are reading properly the patch notes. First things first, a little question for you, where do you think the majority of the silver comes from? It's easy to get lost on the economy of this game, normal games is easy, silver comes…
  • SalvorUwU -

Posted the thread Vanity Benefits of buying premium with real money.

Thread
    After buying the first premium with extra gold and the horse skin, there is no incentive to spend real money on another premium, it would be nice if they gave something more, to make it worthwhile to buy a premium with real money every x amount of time. …
  • nyarlathoped -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    The changes listed here are intended to improve the corrupted dungeon meta. These changes will probably be released in Call to Arms - Patch 6. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these…
  • Yiotoo -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Vanity Option for Paid Skin.

Like (Post)
    Did the devs not say that the knights, mage etc skin sets would be made available for gold in game eventually? Pretty sure they did. So maybe just being patient will get you them eventually. Edit: this was a reply when the rogue skin was released .. it…
  • Yiotoo -

Replied to the thread Vanity Option for Paid Skin.

Quote from Midgard: “Did the devs not say that the knights, mage etc skin sets would be made available for gold in game eventually? Pretty sure they did. So maybe just being patient will get you them eventually. Edit: this was a reply when the rogue…
  • Orsy -

Replied to the thread Выключается компьютер.

Инфы скудно, какая ОС (корей всего "Окно"), как именно выключается?? просто тухнет?? или может бсод какой?
  • Gacox -

Posted the thread Albion Balanced Online.

Thread
    Can Corrupted Healer comps be nerfed already in a freakin 'time, especially Divine Staff? THANK YOU Please don't be so insolent to say that it's not broken or that 10% nerf healing will be enough. Since they throw a cultist helmet at you and you can't…
  • pinto -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

in my honest opinion, swords are by far the worst weapon tree to grind rn a weapon that doesn't excels at absolutely NOTHING in the game is utterly TRASH if swords didn't existed it wouldn't change shit in the actual META 'cause swords has no place in…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Vanity Option for Paid Skin.

Did the devs not say that the knights, mage etc skin sets would be made available for gold in game eventually? Pretty sure they did. So maybe just being patient will get you them eventually. Edit: this was a reply when the rogue skin was released .. it…
  • Midgard -

Liked Totality’s post in the thread Character Name - Check Availability.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm guessing someone has already suggested this in the past, but I can't seem to find it via the forum search. Just a little one button thing that you could hit to check whether that name is taken, rather than hitting create, then approve, and only…
  • Fak3 -

Replied to the thread Weird Latency Issue (changing zones).

• derrr -

Replied to the thread Новая гильдия ищет игроков.

• Neesh -

Replied to the thread [ Honoris ] Más que un gremio: una familia. [PvP PvE ZvZ y memes].

• Carpazzo -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread Vanity Option for Paid Skin.

Like (Post)
    this never gonna happen there is a reason why people exploit argentinian steam store
  • LosSetas -

Liked Azayon’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    походу русский модер отлетел в бан :) Раньше капс-лок дурачков отсеивали за сутки :)
  • LosSetas -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from FULL_CONTACT: “СМОТРЮ С ПРИЗРЕЗНИЕМ НА МЕСТНЫХ ОБСОСОВ, КАЖДАЯ СЯВКА ИЗ ЭТОЙ ТЕМЫ, ЗАКРЫЛА СВОЙ РОТ, РОВНО ТОГДА, КОГДА БО ПОТЕРЯЛА…