Recent Activities

• Still looking for new members ! :D Join our Discord: discord.gg/p8Mg8nZ
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [28. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.2.

Like (Post)
    Queen Hotfix 12.2 Fixes - Fixed an issue with Hideout item recovery - Fixed an issue where the Territory Tower Level would not increase after a Crystal League win from a territory if party leader was not a member of the territory owner's guild
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] The-Fallen /// Martlock, eigener Hideout, PVP.

• sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Healer Killer.

Quote from Blatta: “Quote from sandstorm22: “I do know that in Arena, whoever has the best healer wins. ” Really, screw this game if it would be this easy. It is not. People above already gave you two concrete builds. Have you tried it? Mana drain…
  • Ashibar -

Replied to the thread Season Points / Season ranking Points.

In the example are you sharing all season points? Those earned from the guild challenge are not shared, maybe that's the difference?
  • Draeli -

Replied to the thread problèmes connexion depuis 2 jours.

Hier soir j'ai testé en me mettant sur un VPN des US et ça allait tous de suite beaucoup mieux, je suppose donc qu'il y a un noeud quelques part qui merdoie au niveau de chez Orange et en passant par le VPN on évite ce noeud.
  • Majestic12 -

Replied to the thread Re-spec efficiency? What do I do?.

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I have enabled auto-respec on my armor skill now.
  • Majestic12 -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread Re-spec efficiency? What do I do?.

Like (Post)
    It is easy, fame credits has ratio when you lvl up different gear. For example: weapon from 0 to 100 you need ~16 mil fame credits armor from 0 to 100 you need ~8 mil fame credits Shoes from 0 to 100 you need ~4 mil fame credits So ratio of respec is…
  • Majestic12 -

Liked hypnoticshadow’s post in the thread Re-spec efficiency? What do I do?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Majestic12: “So, I am wearing some armor now that is not far from 100. I understand that after I hit 100 with the mastery, I will start getting fame credits for respeccing. But if my mastery remains capped, I will only gain 20% of the fame…
  • Maddam -

Replied to the thread Game stuck at 1%.

Quote from Aniikii: “Hi , i got this bug and manager to fix it by changing the permission of the executable on albion-online on albion\game\Albion-Online tô admistrator and then rebooting . :thumbsup: ” Im not giving the game Admin Privileges ... dont think that…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread Frost build - what staff and armor to use for solo PvE dung ?.

you can try scholar robe, scholar hood if you want to play cheap
  • Maddam -

Replied to the thread Game stuck at 1%.

Hey Dagother, Sorry been busy. Will try and send the files again. How do I send the files to you? Or do i just attach it to this post in the forum? This problem persist, It seems like it happens more in Full Screen mode, or it may be random. It seems to…
  • Volnay -

Replied to the thread Arcane Mimic for PvE.

@Astralex Why would you reject one of the best w spells available on mage staves - purge on 15 secs cd ? All you get is an erratic spell if not stolen from an ally. And even if you manage to get the spell you really want, let's be polite and just say…
  • Petite update, nous avons fondé une alliance, l'Eminence Grise (EG), pour regrouper les petites guildes telles que la notre, afin de proposer plus de contenu aux membres de nos différentes guildes, tout en permettant à nos petites guildes de continuer…
  • diehendrick -

Replied to the thread Ganking simulator.

Yeah, me too. I hate the ganker. especially in Red zone, that's why I like albion put 50% loot system on red zone. or ganking it's not allowed. Black zone I think it's Ok. as long you have good guild and have an NAP and alliance. it's not a big problem. …
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [28. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.2.

Like (Post)
    Queen Hotfix 12.2 Fixes - Fixed an issue with Hideout item recovery - Fixed an issue where the Territory Tower Level would not increase after a Crystal League win from a territory if party leader was not a member of the territory owner's guild
  • diehendrick -

Liked Warmas’s post in the thread Ganking simulator.

Like (Post)
    We recenetly left ARCH and moved to another area and I am kinda tired of ganking. In ARCH there were mainly 2 contents: ganking and ZvZ. And now that we left this game is terrible. You can't play solo at all because every solodungeon gets dived by 2+…
  • diehendrick -

Liked Lohend’s post in the thread Albion full loot system need you to consider this idea..

Like (Post)
    I could even support RZ loot changes to inventory items only. It would boost red zone activity for both pve and pvp players, take load of blue and yellow zones for new players and RZ would be nice stepping stone to full loot BZ. Getting more items to…
  • PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread [28. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.2.

Thread