Recent Activities

• Hypatia415 -

Liked Stormlord’s post in the thread Country Populations in albion.

Like (Post)
    I was wondering if we had any idea about how many players per country play Albion I think it would be a very interesting break down Any Devs know?
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Vasa1 -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from arteme: “ Так что ссать в уши, будете другим - что мол на что-то полезное еще можно всем собирать бабки,при этом имея на то время кучу бабок в ги. ” Артемка у тебя уши зассаны уже давно, так что расслабся и получай удовольствие ))))
  • Vasa1 -

Голову включи и не будь идиотом. ВГ до ХнС как из Владивостока до Москвы раком ))) А так как ВГ трется возле бо то и понятно кто из…
  • arteme -

Серьезно был в хнс, пользовался только 1 убежкой пару раз в день. Ну как пользовался, шмот в сундуке лежал и иногда чинился в ней + тп нажимал,…
  • noxmortus -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear needs to be looked at once again..

I was willing to actually help you out here. Provide you advice and tips on how to survive ganks as a gatherer. But when you want to play the victim card and be an abusive idiot, well...enjoy feeding those gankers.
  • AIITEKA -

Quote from Vasa1: “Quote from arteme: “@Vasa1 Аптека в ВГ. ” Какое то чмо из ВГ чето там еще будет вякать про убегания. Перещупал наверно ? бугага ” Значит ты не…
  • AIITEKA -

Liked koglin’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    вскукареки в сторону бо это- почетно и уважаемо вскукареки в сторону хнс это- вы ниче не знаете про нас мастепок топ, играем в альянс 800
  • Мастерок это рофл какой-то Мало того что именно у него самые отбитые мемберы которые даже не атаковать союзников не могут так еще и драться…
  • AIITEKA -

Liked Kopetcam’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vasa1: “Quote from AIITEKA: “Quote from Vasa1: “Quote from Kopetcam: “Quote from Ktan: “Quote from MrKawai: “ ” ” ” ” ” Давай, будем вещи называть своими именами. Ты…
  • Stormlord -

Posted the thread Country Populations in albion.

Thread
    I was wondering if we had any idea about how many players per country play Albion I think it would be a very interesting break down Any Devs know?
  • Quote from Ellessam: “Quote from Exotic13: “cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…6510386995210/unknown.png Try changing the region on window 10. I ran into the same problem But when I change the region in window 10 I can enter the game. I don't know why this…
  • Fustiar -

Replied to the thread Boltcaster E Bug - undispellable.

Wow, chill dude. What I’m pointing out by making this thread is that things like cleric robe or mercenary jacket don’t get purged by the damage caused by the boltcaster E. Literally all other abilities or auto attacks in this game will cause your…
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Quote from HopefullllL: “I'm a PvE player who most like to do solo dungeons and it's impossible not get tilted with gankers wich are always in group. ” You are just too lazy to think, analyze and adjust your behavior. There are a lot of red and…
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Yes, i agree. Fire staffs are so underpowered. But there is one thing that piss me off, a lot. You cant win with the normal fire staff against any reflect skill. Its 'E" is so predictable. It should gain invunerability to reflect. But i wouldnt expect…
  • Kzuy -

Replied to the thread Muito dificil identificar alianca.

Se desativou uma opção do jogo. prnt.sc/uolyrx Vai em interface desce para baixo e marca aquela opção show offscreen nametags
  • Kzuy -

Replied to the thread bug skill.

N aparece a animação da skill? Ou n aparece a skill's dos botoes?
  • Apotosariel -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Apotosariel: “Well... you should know that to SBI PvE players are more valuable than PvP-ers because they "form the backbone of the player-driven economy". ” That may be true, but it's a crock of crap because they maintain the economy by…