Recent Activities

• Elsa -

Replied to the thread Question about lore.

Quote from Salzur: “Why when the king Arthur got Excalibur didn´t use that "so powerful that it will make whoever wields" to win the war? ” Arthur was betrayed. Quote from Salzur: “P.D: Can you add to the factions lore the Avalonian group? and…
  • Erou -

Liked BranSven’s post in the thread Albion Online Launcher quits unexpectedly.

Like (Post)
    Hi Folks, Try updating your Default Shell to zsh (Apple Support Page: support.apple.com/en-us/HT208050) I have not opened Terminal since updating to Catalina and I was still set to bash. This allowed the Albion patch to download and I am back in business!
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread ​Resource Distribution Changes in the New Outlands​ / Fishing Issues.

New Issue: I just fished for about 30 minutes in the BZ. I just caught one fish per catch. Every now and then there were two but very rare. full t8 fisherman gear (stacks were at 10) + t8 avalonian fishing rod t8 fisherman 100/95 Before the update,…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Personal islands, royal markets, black market, faction content, solo content, casual content.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Dungeon change..

Why not no group at all in SRD?? I tested today some t7 SRD. Fame was around 1700 per mob full bz. Loot was crap a few runes for killing every fuvking mob..as reward of purple chest.. I think with the inability to hide your tracks by skipping first…
  • Grimjowz -

Like (Post)
    Hi Folks, Try updating your Default Shell to zsh (Apple Support Page: support.apple.com/en-us/HT208050) I have not opened Terminal since updating to Catalina and I was still set to bash. This allowed the Albion patch to download and I am back in business!
  • Neef -

Quote from Roccandil: “@Neef What you're effectively suggesting is splitting the playerbase (or promoting alt abuse). Neither is good. Many players are heavily invested in the markets and personal islands, not to mention unique mechanics such as…
  • DartLennet -

Like (Post)
  • Salzur -

Posted the thread Question about lore.

Thread
    I have a problem with the Lore. If Morgana and Merlin made Exalibur "He approaches the witch Morgana for help and she crafts the mighty Excalibur, a weapon so powerful that it will make whoever wields it into Albion’s king" (quote from the lore in the…
  • Roccandil -

@Neef What you're effectively suggesting is splitting the playerbase (or promoting alt abuse). Neither is good. Many players are heavily invested in the markets and personal islands, not to mention unique mechanics such as faction-flagged content or the…
  • Radwan74 -

Replied to the thread Pytanie o przerwę.

• cuBEARak -

Liked baalle’s post in the thread Дисконект при входе в аукцион\банк.

Like (Post)
    Так посоны на нас все болт забили походу. Давайте сами решать. У всех win7 стоит?
  • LuisElSolitario -

Posted the thread Hideouts: Not at all a Hide..

Thread
    We just lost more than 20m trying to place and defend keeps. There is no CHANCE to Hold one for small guilds. ¿This is how fair thegame is? Also, you guys changed the chedule on our servers so we had no chance to defend it either. My guildies morales…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Enchanting price.

Quote from Roccandil: “SBI has effectively destroyed enchanting for me, not only with shards (which I had fun with, and am sad to see go :( ), but also with resources. Thanks to the new mastery bonus, T8 is better than T7.1, 6.2, or 5.3, T7 is better than…
  • Ynol69 -

Replied to the thread Recrutement guilde fr "Les Milles Oiseaux".

Bonjour à tous, avec la mise à jour QUEEN qui viens d'arriver, nous avons rejoins l'alliance BSK, comptant au total une centaine de membres FR, et donc de nouvelles opportunités, comme le ZVZ, l'acquisition d'un territoire ou d'une cachette, du WORLD…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Dungeon change..

The change of actually needing to kill stuff in the dungeon for the end chest reward is a good one. The change to nerf the fame of T7/T8 was nonsensical. Additionally I almost guarantee they will be looking at dungeons closer to try to curtail the N+1…
  • Warto dodać, jak napisał @NdwZ u nas kurwy lecą jak do kogoś nie dociera, nie czyta ze zrozumieniem, zadaje głupie pytania. Plus nie wykonuje poleceń na PVP przez co zagraża całej ekipie albo ginie i ma się pretensje. Każda gildia PVP ciśnie ludzi :D ale…
  • ImaDoki -

Liked Thorn-Delwyn’s post in the thread Empty chests in solo dungeons (Green portals).

Like (Post)
    We haven't actually changed the loot but how it is setup so it becomes easier to maintain. With your reports we figured out another issue with the system that became apparent after this change. The amount of loot didn't change but the frequency of a…
  • Irsiy -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, Mac launchers should be working now after the devs deployed a fix. Please restart your launchers and update me - thank you!