Recent Activities

• DanGerryOus -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

Hola, soy nuevo en Albion y me gustaría entrar en un gremio activo en el que pueda jugar con mas gente. He leído el primer post y me parece un muy buen gremio. Solo dos cosas: 1. Soy de España, no se si habrá algún problema con el tema de horarios…
  • KekoShe -

Posted the thread Character stucks while casting "Q" spell.

Thread
    Hi, Today's maintenance break, kind of stuck that occurred while casting "Q" spell. Character gets stuck, but I can see the game playing and the other things, after a certain time game kicks me out to login page. In the video, the guy who with me didnt…
  • mhikyle1811 -

Posted the thread Black Screen/Lag/Kick out from server/Someone currently log in.

Thread
    THIS GAME IS A GREAT GAME! the only problem with this is the constant lag,blackscreen, kick from the server and even claims someone log in, 2 things i notice about this game is that ever since new Queen Patch as well as Corona Virus hits the world this…
  • Digitt -

Liked Frutos’s post in the thread Message box suggestion + marketplace withdrawal.

Like (Post)
    Hell...o. I'd like to suggest few minor, but helpful changes. Please work on your MESSAGES box, I'm getting 150-300 buy order messages an hour and few selling ones. I'd like to be able to: 1. Select more messages than 50 at once (or ALL messages). 2.…
  • Sifarus -

Posted the thread Hi, I'm new, and I see its a 2 weeks game..

Thread
    The game was pretty good, I bought my premmy, my friends came too, 6 persons playing really happy until we got T6, and the game changed to be PK! Everything u do, is for the PK, u can't do more dungeons in T6, T7, T8, u can't do anything that the game…
  • Vogelbrandt -

Replied to the thread Violets - aplikuj już dziś!.

• Frutos -

Posted the thread Message box suggestion + marketplace withdrawal.

Thread
    Hell...o. I'd like to suggest few minor, but helpful changes. Please work on your MESSAGES box, I'm getting 150-300 buy order messages an hour and few selling ones. I'd like to be able to: 1. Select more messages than 50 at once (or ALL messages). 2.…
  • Norgannon -

• Lysybandyta -

Replied to the thread Let's Go Eggbasket Hunting!.

• Norgannon -

• NeverCraft -

Replied to the thread Let's Go Eggbasket Hunting!.

• Dagother -

Replied to the thread Launcher Update Bug.

Quote from Peyk: “I have a bug in the game launcher, installed linux, and I can't update the game, whenever it reaches 650MB remaining, the download resets and returns to 950MB, pls help me ” Hey, there is a new launcher available on the test server…
  • Frutos -

Replied to the thread Black Market -- The Joke.

Cuz you don't sell to black market, you SELL ORDER it. Black market works like that: Halberd price in BM is gonna raise faster with every BUY ORDER of Halberd in ROYAL CITIES.
  • Exthanilious -

Replied to the thread Covid-19 oplayer overflow.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Everytime I compete for something, be it chest, SRD, 2HG or a note in gathering I compete for it..aka try kill the one.. And if u dunno how, I help u. Do what everyone does, and have u swap gear. Pass the enemy gatherer, it…
  • Toffle -

Replied to the thread An error occurred while trying to reach the Albion servers.

Anyone able to resolve this issue. Just got the game today and can't login. "an error occurred while trying to connect to Albion servers..."
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Chest Guild Tab.

Quote from XXXtreme: “No, he said he is not sure. ” When I say I am not sure, all that means really is that I haven't interacted with it recently. As far as I know, from the last time I looked at tab prices. They just double in price each one. …
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Quote from Tabor: “I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7.

Like (Post)
    I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100 of the zones…
  • Obviously u are sure you know the answer -good luck my friend..