Recent Activities

• Gabe32 -

Replied to the thread Cannot Unequip Skins (Android).

• Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Kopetcam: “Еще один хейтерок, ты так злишься по какой причине? ” Считаю правильным называть лицемерных мудаков, лицемерными…
  • iceicenice -

Replied to the thread BALBIINO - Eesti guild otsib uusi liikmeid.

• Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Currupted dungeons BEST SOLUTION.

Best idea. So i just run in circles till the invaded Player gets sick and destroy them himself. Sounds good.Free Infamy and i can farm the mobs on my way around the map.
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Kopetcam: “Еще один хейтерок, ты так злишься по какой причине? ” Считаю правильным называть лицемерных мудаков, лицемерными мудаками.
  • Wolfestainn -

Replied to the thread Trigris is back and recruiting Veterans!.

• Raydenz -

Posted the thread Bandit legion is Looking for all types of players.

Thread
    Good day we are in search for all type of players to bolster our guild. Bandit Legion is a new Established guild based out of martlock. Our goal is to make a strong and healthy guild with the focus on end game content what we offer -Friendly…
  • Georg51 -

Replied to the thread Why do I have to enter full loot pvp zones?.

Quote from FurryManuel: “Why can't there be a way to play the game and farm higher tier materials without having to risk items? ” Risk vs. Reward If you want a game where you can freely gain everything without risking anything, this isn't the game…
  • AgustZ -

Posted the thread Problema al verificar integridad de datos.

Thread
    Hola buenas tardes hoy me encontre con la sorpresa de que no puedo iniciar albion el servidor normal , me explico ,cuanto selecciono el servidor "Albion (Live)" verifica los datos del juego unos 1-2 minutos y sale el cartel "retry" y asi constantemente ,…
  • DuquedoDeserto -

Replied to the thread Nicks ofensivos.

• wolfo70 -

Replied to the thread Simp Patrol is recruiting! 5v5|zvz|2v2|FF. Based in Fort Sterling..

• Ksiak -

Replied to the thread TAXI Caerleon.

Ej ja znam ten głos to kali lol weź go pozdrów
  • ykpadyTBoecepde4ko -

Posted the thread SHANTI.

Thread
    Доброго времени суток , сейчас будет важной новости пост. Приветствую тебя друг , мы гильдия SHANTI Объявляем о наборе в боевую ПвП пачку на 20…