Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IvarTheBoneLess -

Replied to the thread Contenido totalmente aburrido.

Quote from tomipio: “Quote from tomipio: “Quote from IvarTheBoneLess: “Quote from tomipio: “Venite perrito me encanta pq me decis que pelan contra blue army contra money contra no se que pija... aca los unicos gremios que respeto son los que…
  • Player112 -

Posted the thread What's up with this gank 5.

Thread
    I was transporting goods in yellow zone. This mob started to chase me. I thought nothing of it. Then I got disconnected. When I tried to re-login multiple times, I couldn't because of the message "someone is logged in". Eventually, I got in, just in time…
  • Yakav -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from PLUARUS: “"Если в течении следующей недели ничего не изменится в плане ЗвЗ и отзывчивости в гильдии я вынужден буду кикнуть КАЖДОГО…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Game ded? or naw.

Game is actually quite easy to fame in I personally think that piece they have got right. Player loss IMO is more due to normal season summer timing, other game launches, and stale mega alliance boredom core players are feeling. I think a portion of…
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Group builds.

Jap hab ich. Wenn du Norudali eingibst findest du sie auch. Aber wenn ich im Groupbuild welche einfügen will findet er keine
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread 2v2 hellgates dont create a good pvp enviroment and suggestion to fix it.

Solventh literally makes 0 sense to need to bring multiple sets to counter troll builds that would not even exist without shit design. That just unnecessarily increases your risk against all legitimate teams. I agree it is necessary to do with current…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Posted the thread Random disconnection.

Thread
    From a few days at certain time i get suddenly disconnected from the game, after a minute i can reconnect but when you are ganking in bz that is very dangerous, could you please give some feedback? Thank you
  • Perfectdark -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread This Topic is dedicated to most retarded in forum Dc1a0.

Like (Post)
    I'm pretty sure the subject of this thread is misleading. Everyone knows that title goes to Player112
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread Islands for rent.

• Vogelbrandt -

Replied to the thread Bloodsong.

• Vogelbrandt -

Liked Erutegor’s post in the thread Bloodsong.

Like (Post)
    bloodsong.png tekst.png 70280247_522731124936860_6529702367099617280_n.png Jesteś zainteresowany grą na wyższym poziomie, z graczami, którzy czują w sobie zew krwi i chcą walczyć, gdy tylko nadarzy się okazja? Trafiłeś idealnie. Gildia oferuje szeroki
  • Lagger -

Replied to the thread Selling Ghostwolf 2Bill Silver.

hey, its either u buy or nah. my ghostwolf is up for 10b. if u wants bette pai up
  • wizzajoo -

Replied to the thread Hi there.

oh ok.. sorry for late reply bro... few days I manage to re update the client by adding the .exe to steam. Idk why but it did fix it.
  • Ex1led -

Replied to the thread The skill in the heavy armor "Taunt".

Еще один сильный минус что делает этот скилл не рентабельным. Каст данного скилла около 1 секунды. Еще его нельзя нажимать в движении,…
  • Vindrax -

Replied to the thread TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN.

• Sumeyer -

Replied to the thread Combat Loot Analyzer.

If you make a good real time PVE fame/hour and group damage meter(like Recount form WoW) for analize DGs and HCEs everyone will gonna use it
  • milletmvp -

Liked nooke’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Ждем свитки телпорта в город в следующих патчах. PS: Интересно, игру развивают точно те люди что делали ее в начале?
  • Aerros -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (Martlock-English speaking-Very active-New Player Friendly).

• Piddle -

Replied to the thread Selling Ghostwolf 2Bill Silver.

Is this a different one than the one you failed to sell for 900M? Like, does it have a racing stripe?