Recent Activities

• Nhtoegyn -

Replied to the thread Um descanso para as antigas Terras Distantes.

Venha se encatar Se encante com a gente Terras distantes temos de monte Mas as antigas eram diferente Nhtoegyn - Sex With Ex cantado
  • DoomRawrus -

Replied to the thread Exploit with faction pvp on yellow zones.

I'd say you could make it so when you are faction flagged you can only be attacked by other faction flagged players but that could make things complicated for red zones. Then I'd say you make it only do this for yellow zones but it then feels like an…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked ObezyBeez’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    Risk vs Reward...is there no risk in being part of an alliance? Is there no oppurtunity for skullduggery ? Fom what i have seen theres more drama created by the developer then there is by players in this sandbox game. Need game mechanics to create these…
  • whatascumbag -

Replied to the thread Chat bugged, no one can whisper me, i can't whisper anyone..

Quote from Alysandra: “No channels are working, only say channel works. ” the picture maybe explains it, might have been muted
  • yiconomics -

Full loot to the red names who flag in YZ. They flag, and they made their choice. If faction flag lose gear, so should red. Often times players come out here with command mounts pk mode instead of faction to help their friends doing faction zvz. There…
  • jojetski -

Replied to the thread What do the new guild members say about our guild???.

• Peiido -

Posted the thread Procuro guild, to voltando a jogar.

Thread
    boa noite. Joguei por um ano depois parei. To procurando uma guilda que tenha todo tipo de conteúdo e que não seja zvz obrigatória. Eu entro somente a noite para jogar e quero ficar na diversão As ultimas guilds que joguei tinham somente zvz como…
  • Ashlyne -

Posted the thread Tower Level Bug - URGENT.

Thread
    The tower levels aren't working. Our team queued with a Level 3 token and won = our tower leveled to Level 4. Then, our team queued with a Level 2 token and won, and it downgraded our tower to Level 3. Flatrock Plateau. Please fix this ASAP as it affects…
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread Um descanso para as antigas Terras Distantes.

No princípio a terra era selvagem E os antigos lutaram para sobreviver Domaram a magia, com sangue e coragem E um mundo novo fizeram nascer Hoje magos de Bevidere renascem E todos perguntam: poderia Avalon nos proteger? LordSaintt
  • Zyrex -

For everyone's sake Why not just make it: [Yellow Zone] Conditions: If "Blues" smash the "Red" = Knocked for 2min vice versa *To make it fair for "Faction Flagged" and "Red" If "Faction Flagged" smash the "Red" = Dead = full loot -If "Red" smash the "
  • Acoustic -

Replied to the thread There's no point to melee in this game..

Quote from Captainrussia: “1) I used to use Stalker armor in small scale, 2v2 HG - basically situations where I have a healer. Its still kind of okay for that, but I've stopped using it there 2) In solo - I now exclusivity started to use cloth.…
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread o launcher ja está rodando.

• Olympeus -

Replied to the thread Solemnity lf active NA players **New Players Welcome** 0% Tax.

• PickAgodamnhandle -

Replied to the thread 4 Contests 105 million in prizes..

Wanted to thank my new streamer friends, as well as Lewpak for the mentions on their shows, I really appreciate the help. I had no idea it would be so much trouble trying to give away stuff lol.