Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Subedei -

Replied to the thread Alliance hunting.

With some of the changes leading up to Queen - specifically, sharing points with Alliance guilds - it might be harder to find an Alliance now unless you have something to offer... otherwise you will just be taking Season points away from Alliance guilds…
  • Neef -

Posted the thread Char Stat Sheet Arena Removed?.

Thread
    How come the arena stats were removed from your char's stat chart? It was nice being able to see how many you have done and also your wins.
  • Dominator86 -

Replied to the thread A Brief Guide to Territory Claiming.

Thanks for the info! This looks great. Can you talk a bit about defender's advantage when a fight is going to happen for sure? Does this really just come down to the guards? Related, I know guards become stronger with tower upgrades. Has this been…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread T8 Mat nodes nerfed to 3 tics!!?.

I think once the queen hype slows down the nodes will get better, Just like after F2P launch, But I do feel that the spawn timers for t7 and t8 are too long and should have been reduced for the launch of queen at the very least like they did for the F2P…
  • GluttonySDS -

Replied to the thread Looking for small guilds to stablish a neighbourhood..

ARCH, while not the strongest of alliances, is making a concerted effort to NOT smash hideouts/grief small guilds in the Martlock area. We are encouraging guilds to come here, build your hideout, and have as many people in the blue lock as possible for…
  • GluttonySDS -

Quote from Buldozer: “Sooooo how u like your 1 tick map now ? i said that gonna happen , its happening . Ok u will still find a few , but no worry , gatherer will clean 100 % 1/2 0/27 everywhere . ” They should have listened to you.
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Returning Player Looking For Guild.

Quote from MrblutzIII: “Quote from Neef: “If you made your islands before queen, and since your an old player returning my guess is it is, You can move your island to any city for another 18ish days..Queen came out on jan 20th..So really you could…
  • Jesterbudd -

Replied to the thread old player Looking for Guild..

Yo Blinks, Fates Reign - We are a smaller guild 21 members we do hell gates daily We do black Blues Daily We also do faction grinding , Arena and other content Located in fort Sterling Alliance with 3 other active guilds that all use the same…
  • Buldozer -

Sooooo how u like your 1 tick map now ? i said that gonna happen , its happening . Ok u will still find a few , but no worry , gatherer will clean 100 % 1/2 0/27 everywhere .
  • xAzraelX -

Replied to the thread PROBLEMA PESCANDO - PARECE BUG.

vc conseguiu arrumar: to com o mesmo problema.
  • Cuqier -

Posted the thread Good Clear build.

Thread
    Hello, Searching for efective but still universal build for dungeon clears. I've tried with Frost Mage for AoE DMG and cast speed reductions, as far as I enjoy idea it's not that efective without high level spells (ice shard 70lvl and shatter 40lvl). Are…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Background information on Premium price adjustments.

Quote from Alvasten: “I have 6 characters on premium currently I will be going down to 2 maximum. Paying for 6 will cost $71.70. Playing WoW would only cost me less than $30 for almost unlimited characters. ” Wow also doesn't allow you to do…
  • Neef -

Liked Golbard’s post in the thread Windows 7 Users: Feedback Collection [Updated 29.01 10:21 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Better stop discuss together. We have nothing to say to each other and this isn't helpful or constructive for others users of this thread. Sayonara.
  • Neef -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Xyrdin: “They aren't even opening the ball park. The first words outta their mouth is consistently always. No negotiations. And its still not T8 zones we tried to setup in. Everyone thinks we were going for some crazy important t7 or t8…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Quote from Xyrdin: “Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from Xyrdin: “Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from MarauderShields: “Quote from Xyrdin: “There is no incentive that we can provide to them that makes them want to allow our hideout. ” This…
  • Yhazzerg -

Posted the thread Tek Server?.

Thread
    Merhabalar arkadaşlar. 10 dakika kadar oldu oyunu kuralı. Belki siz bu sorudan sıkılmışsınızdır ama şimdi bu server olayı nasıl oluyor? Yani bu oyun kendini hardcore pvp olarak tanımlıyor ama tek server abd'de? daha binek tuşuna…
  • Golbard -

Replied to the thread Windows 7 Users: Feedback Collection [Updated 29.01 10:21 UTC].

Better stop discuss together. We have nothing to say to each other and this isn't helpful or constructive for others users of this thread. Sayonara.
  • faintrespite -

Replied to the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.