Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• first of all i play the game for two weeks and its awsome but i have two suggestions : 1 ) you should add racing pvp arena thats users use saddled terrorbirds by racing i mean like horse racing in real life and you can bet silver coins on yourself if…
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Combating Lymhurst AND Fort Sterling Monopoly. Join us! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Valareos: „When I as a new player came in, and the first thing I saw was there appeared to be an extortion racket going on in Lymhurst... No one had said anything, I just saw it as being horribly over priced, and a huge monopoly. I had…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Valareos im Thema Combating Lymhurst AND Fort Sterling Monopoly. Join us!.

Like (Beitrag)
    When I as a new player came in, and the first thing I saw was there appeared to be an extortion racket going on in Lymhurst... No one had said anything, I just saw it as being horribly over priced, and a huge monopoly. I had actually decided to try to…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Spear - inner focus verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von spindrift: „Agreed. Terrible skill due to the fact you have to be immobile to make yourself more mobile... brilliant! Id prefer it be an instant cast and the speed increases over time much like wonderlust on boots. Perhaps something like: 7…
  • Bamsen -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UNIFY] Aegis Gratia Eternal - The Eternal Shield - Seeks players with a good attitude! verfasst.

Beitrag
    For the love of Bara, lets go to the top. We are current building islands to use for crafting in royals while having fun with a bit of everything
  • Bamsen -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Rangers of Celidon | New-player friendly verfasst.

Beitrag
    I dont think the guild is alive anymore, I might be wrong
  • Cathair -

Mag den Beitrag von Piddle im Thema What're the most profitable crops?.

Like (Beitrag)
    It's different every day, based on crop and seed prices. I've been trying to work on a way to explain very easily how to understand crops, but I keep failing at it. Essentially each type of seed is worth X number of days of crops, based on its base…
  • Reazell -

Hat das Thema free trial key gestartet.

Thema
    FGDLCAEZ9AC3HXPVWPKTTX9DC :thumbup:
  • Lokheed -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Latest iOS client suffers extreme stutter and lag verfasst.

Beitrag
    Why have the 2gb devices such as mine previously performed without the recent issues? They were optimized very well. What has changed since the last 2 patches that would make them susceptible to the frame rate and stutter?
  • Reazell -

Hat das Thema fresh key gestartet.

Thema
    FGDLCAEZ9AC3HXPVWPKTTX9DC 8o
  • Equartus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von SirAchtung: „пле это еще хуже чем ролики Науска. тупо ретард с 1300+ ип бегает по королевскому и дерется с новичками у которых 1000 ип от силы…
  • Kartoffel -

Hat das Thema FREE TRIALS KEYS - ALWAYS UP TO DATE 14:00 UTC gestartet.

Thema
  • Corpsy -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Stooge Army - гильдия с уклоном в 5на5 и ЗвЗ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von tntgame: „Интересно “ TNT <3
  • Fenz -

Hat das Thema Cursed sickle cd is not 5 seconds gestartet.

Thema
    I think it is 3 seconds or so at the moment. Feel free to keep it at that :D