Recent Activities

• Midgard -

Liked Cornflak3s’s post in the thread Survival mode.

Like (Post)
    you can always do this without the dev's intervention. just dont use market, trade and loot others.
  • 01eee2447c5fc3e980a90850bcc44fadef04b6db.jpeg Season 13’s best 5v5 teams faced off last weekend in the latest Crystal League Championship, and the results are in. Naptime has claimed the top prize! Read a full rundown of the Championship along with…
  • ShanDu97 -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Watering with Alts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShanDu97: “You can’t water plants unless you had 30 days premium before, regardless of whether you have focus to do so or not. So, you can’t water plants with an alt unless you buy 30 days premium, even though you have focus on it due…
  • Unangwata -

Replied to the thread Survival mode.

Quote from hFly: “I don't think is a good idea. See, I kinda like theses challenges in normal MMORPG but its only because the world is the world and you are just in the "surface". Here in Albion you are a part of the world, the things you do really…
  • cuppett5 -

Replied to the thread (SHADO) Nobodies Guild Recruiting! (Caerleon).

Replied to the thread HIghly suggest against locus change.

Well now retro regret from the change and now locus will not purge enemies instead of not cleansing allies
  • JudgeNutmeg -

Posted the thread Season 13 and Crystal League Championship Winners Announced!.

Thread
    01eee2447c5fc3e980a90850bcc44fadef04b6db.jpeg Season 13’s best 5v5 teams faced off last weekend in the latest Crystal League Championship, and the results are in. Naptime has claimed the top prize! Read a full rundown of the Championship along with…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Why was this game made by pricks?.

Easy, I have seen reviews of this game on steam, and almost all the negatives it has is people complaining about gankers But devs wont be hearing every solution that carebears ask, because it would cause the majority of players to leave, and because the…
  • Quagga -

Liked NdwZ’s post in the thread Why we are waitin for so long to get inside hideout?.

Like (Post)
    Channel shouldn't couse You to lose shield IF You just leave HO and try to re-entry. It's only for situation when You are about to leave HO, You going outside see a bunch of gankers and say "nope, i'm not going anywhere, just going back to my HO" so re…
  • hFly -

I don't think is a good idea. See, I kinda like theses challenges in normal MMORPG but its only because the world is the world and you are just in the "surface". Here in Albion you are a part of the world, the things you do really matter to the world,…
  • Harondale -

Posted the thread My personal suggestion for Corrupted Dungeons.

Thread
    Hello guys! There is something that allready circles arround my head for a long time. Since the game introduced corrupted dungeons i allways felt like "there could be more story relation and theres potential for more mechanics to it" Maybe it could…
  • ref Have good day. Today is day HG :)
  • Predator0410 -

Replied to the thread [WAD] CORRUPTED OATH.... IS RECRUITING FOR SEASON 14! JOIN TODAY!.

• hFly -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Survival mode.

Like (Post)
    Sounds lonely.
  • Fethan -

Replied to the thread Anatolian Tigers.

Anatolian Tigers 24.09.21 saat 20.00 itibari ile oyuncu alımlarını tekrardan açacaktır.
  • Cornflak3s -

you can always do this without the dev's intervention. just dont use market, trade and loot others.
  • Robinhoodrs -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    Most changes in listed here are intended for a mid- Energy Surge Season Balance Patch. There will be more changes appearing here in the next 1-2 weeks. In the Mid-Season patch we want to improve various underused items / weapons. While also making…
  • Avry -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Ok so lets just look at this with math and ill explain why debuff doesnt work. No matter what value the debuff has as Team A kill Team B team B has lower debuff. So if Team A vs Team B is Y = number of players X = number of resources (potions,…
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Roads Hideout binding is lost when going through a realmgate..

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the Home Binding to a Hideout in the Roads should not be cleared when entering the Outlands through a Realmgate. Please check your buffs next time this happens to you, and then report back and let us know the…