Recent Activities

• Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия [Antipositive] ищет PVP игроков.

• Selekcioner -

Replied to the thread Гильдия Antipositive ищет PVP игроков.

• Mabruck -

Replied to the thread Server instability resulting in death..

Hey there, there was no general server instability, otherwise every single player would have been affected worldwide. I presume the other 2 partymembers that were having issues are also from Greece? Maybe you all share the same ISP (Internet service…
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread what happends to albion player.

Quote from DummyRobert: “Especially like saying they have a cancer playstyles. Just because he played long? ” It doesn't take a genius to understand the problem. Quagga talks about group sizes in BZ. Nobody likes being killed by a group of 20…
  • KeyMagic -

Posted the thread Using a vpn is the only way I can connect to server right now.

Thread
    As suggested, I am starting my own thread. Hi @Mabruck I was logged in yesterday through a VPN, otherwise I can't log into the game. I have been getting the 'could not log into server, try again later' since September 1st. I reported it in the Server…
  • Bruneor90 -

Replied to the thread Przypalona Galera Rekrutuje.

Up. Discorda tymczasowo nieaktualny ;). Pisać do Bruneor90 albo Kosiarzzx w razie pytań. Rekrutacja otwarta. Serdecznie pozdrawiamy.
  • DummyRobert -

Replied to the thread User Interface We need a configuration to close the color of players point on the mini-map.

Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from DummyRobert: “Just a button to roll back to previous mini-points. ” When I read your messages, I feel bad. It will be enough to change the shade of the colors of the "tank" and "group leader". ” or improve the…
  • DummyRobert -

Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from DummyRobert: “ If you dont like the BZ now, you should report to SBI but not blame the players enjoy it. ” "other players" or "many players" are weak arguments. the game was and should be build around competition…
  • Bembenek -

Replied to the thread Alone Ones rekrutuje!.

Witamy w Alone Ones Jesteśmy gildią nastawioną na kontent PvP: SmallScale Wymagania które musisz spełnić aby dołączyć do gildii: -Specki na kontent small scale (Fill przynajmniej 3 ról: Defftank/Tank/Heal/RDPS/MDPS/Support) -30kk PVP lub Polecenie
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread PvE Let us create multitools that serve as all the gathering tools.

Smart thoughts pursued him, but he was faster.
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread User Interface We need a configuration to close the color of players point on the mini-map.

Quote from DummyRobert: “Just a button to roll back to previous mini-points. ” When I read your messages, I feel bad. It will be enough to change the shade of the colors of the "tank" and "group leader".
  • DummyRobert -

Quote from The_Support_God: “devs put in feature you ask for function to remove/ customize feature you are genius :D ” Just a button to roll back to previous mini-points.
  • Anachron -

Replied to the thread [FR][S0 Salty][FS][PvP/Gather] Recrutement pour la S17 !!!.

UP! Nous sommes à un peu plus de la moitier des points de saison pour poser notre HO et accessoirement toujours à la recherche de nouveau copains afin de faire grossir nos rang.
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread player review about the game who wanted to play pvp.

get a guild, go group dungeons or static: enjoy your level 100 in 2 evenings. or do black market runs, buy thomes and enjoy your level 100 in a single evening. dunno why ppl complain about specs in the actual state of the game. specs are free.
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread Hammers need some love.

Damage boost on E yes, remove the stupid cast time of W attacks (mace and quarterstaff has this for minimal or no casting time). Boost the radius by 0.5 on some abilities. Improve animations. Other than that they are fine. Tank weapons will never be…
  • Trial_hard -

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Sethis i greatly thank you on sharing your opinion and providing your view on use case of skills but from my stand point the E range and CC duration is currently at its most balanced state yes this may come off as my PTSD…
  • Sethis -

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Sethis but viewing from current Hellgates with tombhammer/ dagger or grailseeker/dagger combos CC range and durations are in its most balance state as of now after nerfs ” +1m range on tombhammer changes nothing in…
  • CallMeGosu -

Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from CallMeGosu: “but he is right. 90% of blackzone players would not had made it 5 mins in the old bz.hideouts ruined the game. its simple.... and most of bz players these days wont be able to play bz without hideouts…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread claymore piece of shit.

Ye it also targets you even if you logout, knocks on door and stabs you... I find it amazing that a weapon that has the exact same E ability for years is NOW causing all this crying... Oh, wait did you all rely on broken defensive abilities until now?…