Recent Activities

• Cheburechek -

Posted the thread Не запускается установщик на Linux.

Thread
    Не запускается установщик на Linux. Гуглил и понял что у людей он запускается, я хз что делать. При попытке запуска пишет " Для файлов типа…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Ich brauche Hilfe.

Ja, mit dem Munitionsvorrat meinte ich die Verwirrung, die gestiftet werden soll. Die Quest geht: Töte 10 Heretiker -> Zünde Munitionsvorrat an (Im Norden des Forts, da auf den Stapel Kisten und Heubündel klicken) -> Zünde Signalfeuer an -> Gehe an…
  • NarcoL -

Replied to the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Ja się podpisuję pod The Brave Collective, Piter ostatnimi czasy spędzał całe życie przy tej grze, każdemu nowemu graczowi dał hajs i sety na start, każdy nowy został wyuczony do gry. Inwestycja w wyspę gildii, na większość rzeczy…
  • RENE16 -

Hallo Amoebius76, vielen Dank für deine Antwort..... Munitionsvorrat???? Hääää??? ich weiß nicht was du meinst.... In der Quest stand...ich soll ein Feuer anzünden.... Naja ich soll kämpfen und für verwirrung sorgen...habe ich gemacht aber mehr…
  • Amoebius76 -

Moin und willkommen! Den Munitionsvorrat hast du ja schon in die Luft gesprengt denke ich. Dann einfach Richtung Nord-Westen gehen an die äußere Mauer des Forts Richtung Meer. Da stehen zwei Heretiker Kanoniere und zwischen den beiden ist das…
  • OOC, as it involves a insurance. Arthurs rest is up and running, with all crafting stations available for players living in or visiting the deep outlands. One thing you cannot find in deep outlands is access to chests that you can share between group…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

Great review as always Frank. My quick 2 cents on the below (and I posted something similar on the RT forums already): Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Gathering There is a lot of forum posts about the zones feeling empty, and honestly I see where they are…
  • RENE16 -

Posted the thread Ich brauche Hilfe.

Thread
    Hallo ihr Lieben, Ich fange mit diesem Spiel an und komme nicht weiter....Ich soll so ein blödes Feuer anzünden um mein Bot zu holen aber ich bekomme diese blöde Feuer nicht an.... Weiß jemand wie geht??? Dankeschön
  • Ynol69 -

Replied to the thread Recrutement guilde fr "Les Milles Oiseaux".

Nous sommes désormais pas loin de 300 joueurs FR, le recrutement étant toujours ouvert à tous ( 5M fame PVE mini ), nous vous attendons :) discord.gg/MWFEZj
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Sinatra.SUN’s post in the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

Like (Post)
    Dear SBI, Thank you for a gamechanging and visionary update. It is still very early,and outland life and especially the economy is very far from settled so this will be gameplay more than market and economic feedback. I will ignore what you have…
  • Neef -

Liked agonyclutch’s post in the thread NDA Playtest? No new balance changes in months?.

Like (Post)
    Yeah that's how it works haha that's why I push for Nda and bitch enough granted doesn't matter but thought does need to go into balance which comes with minor tweaks monthly at least
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread What should i do now?.

Like (Post)
    You don't die everytime you enter a red or blackzone and if you do your doing something wrong, Try not to stay to the roads in black and red zones they get camped a lot. When your going through red or blackzones try to stay away from the roads. Also Red…
  • Neef -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread QOL - Farms | Hotkeys for "Take" and "Water"..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Ravenar: “How about a farm tool with q for take and w for water / feed? ” Yeah not a bad idea, Like a "ho" tool or something like that, The q could be for take and the W could be for water/focus.…