Recent Activities

• Fenz -

Replied to the thread Please make one curse weapon decent for use in ZvZ's.

@Retroman Any ZvZ love for Curse in the next balance patch?
  • juanbarossi -

Posted the thread Hey Guys! Im newbie from Ukraine.

Thread
    Nice to be a part of this community!
  • Самым хорошим решением проблемы было бы изначально подготовиться нормально. А тут получилось скорее всего так - кто-то предложил побольше…
  • Thane242 -

Posted the thread Pracownicy wyspy.

Thread
    Przeczytałem dwa poradniki na tym forum odnośnie pracowników i albo coś przegapiłem albo faktycznie nie było tam takiej informacji. Mam 3 pracowników: najemnika, łowczego i kowala. Wszyscy t5, domek t5, trofea i meble t5. Za każdym razem,…
  • CreativeIdeas -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. Invisibility potion I would like to see an invisibility potion, so that gatherers could use it to stand a serious chance at escaping in red/black zones when attacked by multiple pvp players. Make it so that your are silenced during use and maybe…
  • Ravenar -

Liked DoomRawrus’s post in the thread How do I play trumpet?.

Like (Post)
    You need to first in the top Left where it shows the picture of your avatar, right click that and go down to appearance. Select the vanity tab which lets you put on vanity costumes and equip the trumpet. Next at the bottom of your screen or where it…
  • Grissley -

Posted the thread 75kk fame experience player looking for well organised guild.

Thread
    Hi I am looking for a guild to join. Guild with rich content. 75kk fame, mainly played as a tank, soulscythe, axes (or heal for fame farm). Like pve, pvp/zvz content. Main rule for me - red is dead, so I avoid guilds involved in unofficial alliances.…
  • TheRaffY -

Replied to the thread Выкидывает сразу после входа.

Такая же проблема захожу пинг поднимается от 150 до 230 после входа в локацию или игры более пяти минут выходит либо установка связи либо что связь с сервером прерывается.
  • jurytem47 -

Posted the thread Ultra X Prime.

Thread
    enhancement treatments don't have a clue on which product or treatment to try since t Ultra X Prime here are a hundred different brands in the market all offering the same male enhancement outcome. Good thing
  • OverLife -

Replied to the thread DPS for HGs 2v2 & 5v5.

Man, if good team with 2 shot build, you never will catch them, and your safe is longer that they 2 way combo. If you see 2 spear 1 shot build, it's only time when you will die, from start or after some 2 way of them combo if not - they run, reset with…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread DPS for HGs 2v2 & 5v5.

Hint to 1shot Play balance build, have if u see none you SWITCH GEAR on cleric chowl + Robe until u see one then switch to COUNTERGEAR If u see NONE stay on Cleric C + R If u get picked out of invis press Cleric Cowl. Sit it out till last tick of…
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread Frost is very weak PVE solo on higher Tiers after nerf.

Quote from Banditino: “now the dash is useless... 8 m for an assassin weapon, really a joke NERF ” its actually a buff for "assassin weapon" since the 15% dmg buff is better than range
  • helpme -

Posted the thread [DUVIDA] Steam e Launcher.

Thread
    ola pessoas eu queria saber se tem alguma diferenca entre a versao da steam do albion online e a versao que vc baixa pelo site se tiver diferenca qual e melhor ?
  • Blagoslov -

Posted the thread Изменение поломки вещей.

Thread
    Сейчас, при смерти у игрока теряются все вещи, и он не может продолжать ПвП, ЗвЗ и тому подобное.... И во время мероприятий гильдии, игрок в…
  • Thane242 -

Replied to the thread Warsztaty na własnej wyspie?.

Mam podobny dylemat. Najpierw chciałem mieć wszystko co najważniejsze pod nosem czyli na wyspie. Ale te warsztaty wymagaja sporo surki na wyższych tierach i nie mają zwrotu surowców. Do tego trzeba je karmić więc zastanawiam się, czy budowanie i…
  • Akhenaden -

Posted the thread I wish I could transmute my items to a vanity item..

Thread
  • Banditino -

Replied to the thread Frost is very weak PVE solo on higher Tiers after nerf.

Frost bolt need the same cast as hoarfrost : 14 m now the dash is useless... 8 m for an assassin weapon, really a joke NERF new ice shard damage : more grinding not buff or nerf Carry Weight Bonus from all mounts, excluding transport and battle
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread City plot monopol is back, change it, fast!.

I mean, you can just win an auction anytime, not his problem majority of people dont want the headache of manging a plot
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread City plot monopol is back, change it, fast!.

Quote from FriendlyFoe: “Help me out here, let's find out solution to the devs so we can end this unfair advantage situation here. ” There isnt an unfair advantage. Its a level playing field and us the players already have all of the tools we need to…