Recent Activities

• Evlpro -

Replied to the thread Игровое сообщество Prets.

• Quote from SkuzKabel: “No son Egos, es quererte a ti mismo. Si una persona ha robado dinero real a tus miembros y ha intentado robarte la guild (Entrando en la account de esa persona) y esperando que tenga permisos como hizo Huese, no esperes que se…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sam: “I remember your first thread on here, Player112. If your brother doesn't want that gold, I am surely next in line to receive it. ” I’m not convinced there actually is a brother. Sounds like a reason to quit then return as the…
  • KylarDG -

Replied to the thread Program albion.exe nie odpowiada.

"Może odpal grę bezpośrednio (C:\AlbionOnline\game\launch_albion_online.exe)" Próbowałem. Ustawienia zgodności nic nie zmieniają. Zrobiłem więc formata całego PC. W tej chwili udaje mi się odpalić grę jedynie gdy włączam ją jako admin…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Quote from sam: “I remember your first thread on here, Player112. If your brother doesn't want that gold, I am surely next in line to receive it. ” I’m not convinced there actually is a brother. Sounds like a reason to quit then return as the…
  • Pzaz -

Replied to the thread Combat engagé / changement de map impossible.

Oui je jouais avec le torse mineur, donc ca explique mon problème. La grande hache et son speed +50% vitesse de déplacement de +25% force est un buff offensif aussi du coup? En tout cas merci de tes réponses et suggestions, ca va m'être très utile…
  • Chichom -

Replied to the thread Supremacia & Hatis media; New Content!.

Replied to the thread Missing fame.

Dude I know people who spent 50m on 1 gig potion and you're upset over missing numbers
  • gorilos -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [16. October] Small Infrastructure Update.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, During today's maintenance we deployed a small infrastructure update. This should not affect gameplay or login, but a small patch will be downloaded to update the client.
  • JeyQC -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] Tryvium FR/QC.

• ClassicDoffy -

Replied to the thread T8 Solo Maps After Update.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from ClassicDoffy: “Yep this is a good point. People from other locks tend to do dungeons that are available to them and not bother changing locks. Also, most of the T8 statics in the Royal Zones are hot and because of…
  • ClassicDoffy -

Replied to the thread Hellgate Compilation as Healer.

The transition effect hurts the eyes if viewed too much in succession, good fights though
  • ClassicDoffy -

Posted the thread Duo Warbow | 2v2 Hellgates.

Thread
    youtu.be/Qb5UcsCVkoI I sped up the video whenever I used boots, please let me know what you think about this edit.
  • Доброго времени суток житель Альбиона!! Приветствую тебя! У нас официально открыт набор в гильдию и именно поэтому нам нужен именно ты! Не важно есть у тебя опыт игры :thumbup: или же нету :/ мы рады всем!! :) Мы обеспечим тебя всем…
  • Vladem -

Replied to the thread Hola a todos!!.

Bienvenido, espero puedas solucionarlo y que te guste el juego, si tienes dudas dentro del juego con gusto te puedo explicar, saludos
  • Blenfjorn -

Posted the thread Albion Realty Show - Contestants Needed.

Thread
    So I had this idea to make Albion Online's first ever reality show. At least I think it would be the first one, I haven't seen any others. I need contestants both male and female. I came up with a bunch of challenges, which are fun and fairly unique.…
  • Quote from nooke: “Quote from Zalupashka: “nooke мой персональный хейтер ) ” А чег тебя хейтить если всем давно уже стало ясно что плоты минусовые, Воин…
  • Gugusteh -

Replied to the thread What's up with this gank 7.

Quote from Captainrussia: “there is no toxicity in the game. ” lol we don't play the same game :D edit: that was late cus u all spam too much
  • Cirth -

Replied to the thread ☠ Le Culte | RP/PK.