Recent Activities

• FiolkiMatolki -

Replied to the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

• Dahlinbrand -

Replied to the thread Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Zapraszam do kontynuowania kariery w K F C 4.0 (albo 3.0 chuj wie) Super doświadczeni gracze top 1 zvz w polsce zapodaj.net/9f025c32e10b2.png.html albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/oXuIajayRCOBYHKt_1E6Sg
  • lberserkerl -

Replied to the thread Фризы,лаги в Альбион Онлайн.

Я вообще похоже первопроходец в своей проблеме. Игра "стабильно" работает на всю возможность албиона и не подлагивает, НО при каждой смерти…
  • Jesterbudd -

Replied to the thread FATES REIGN.

So we support all types of players, having fresh players that have quickly adapted and loving black zone content to a few Vets that enjoy the PVE aspect. ether way we come together to support each other where we can. Now we are on the smaller side but…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Bow W (ray of light) is OP !.

@owensssss There are lots of hackers in Albion , unfortunately. But some of them are smart (and use advantage wisely) and the rest of them - are stupid. Mostly , the only thing that Albion Anticheat gave to Albion players - is more lags. ( especially on…
  • SirFragment -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Elite Dungeons.

Sounds great Also Elite is the 10-20 man group, group is just 5 man
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Thorn-Delwyn’s post in the thread Avalonian Elite Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, With the Queen Update we will introduce Randomized Elite Dungeons for large organized groups of 10 - 20 players. You will find enemies from the new Avalonian Faction as seen in the Avalonian Invasion before the release of the Queen…
  • Neef -

Liked IIIGoodWinIII’s post in the thread Error 99 in launcher.

Like (Post)
    problems gone,you asked how? i say, other windows i installed other window from 8.1 for 7....fck that,but i did it :D ty for help btw! can closed that!
  • Quote from gmatagmis: “Да нет, ты что. Это просто наглые РМТшеры используют ники добропорядочных игроков. :D ” Не удивлюсь если есть и такая практика как использование чужого ника на…
  • Jesterbudd -

Liked Vengryn’s post in the thread FATES REIGN.

Like (Post)
    Howdy. I just started playing again after a looong break. I played during the beta and for a while after, but stopped playing once all my RL friends quit. I am really excited to start playing again and was hoping to find a smaller guild that focuses on…
  • DaLi -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Elite Dungeons.

Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “For example you could transmute five Tier 5.2 group maps into one Tier 5.2 elite map ” Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “These dungeons start at Tier 6 and go up to Tier 8 ” Mb 6.2 group > 6.2 Elite ?
  • Jesterbudd -

Replied to the thread Beer Gut Mafia is Recruiting.

Dude, not what you are looking for but we are in the same boat, would you guys be down to join an Alliance? currently we have 2 guilds in , both like being independent but wanna take part in bigger PVP. Cheers
  • DaLi -

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, With the Queen Update we will introduce Randomized Elite Dungeons for large organized groups of 10 - 20 players. You will find enemies from the new Avalonian Faction as seen in the Avalonian Invasion before the release of the Queen…
  • Surlo -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread add /banter chat channel ingame = no rules chat channel.

Like (Post)
    Our chat rules are very relaxed as is. Generally, when it comes to banter in /global chat, as long as you stay clear of: - homophobic/racist slurs - real-life threats - doxxing - excessive spam you will not be moderated. Full list of chat rules can be…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Features with Queen Superpost.

Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “Quote from ImaDoki: “Arent we missing a guide on... Raids? :D ” That is true. I will see to it. ” Hey @ImaDoki you can check out @Thorn-Delwyn's new dev guide on the Avalonian Elite Dungeons! I've also edited my original post to…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are at odds with full loot.

Quote from Lanyday: “I don’t think anyone ever got much loot from people evacuating townplots on the current map. It’s mostly just tedious. OP’s suggestion will just result in people hesitating more before using a hideout or evacuating sooner…
  • A po polskiemu nie umiecie? :D tylko te zgrabne ang słówka wplatacie :D Komentarz będzie co, jak i dlaczego ale na razie nie mam weny na to ;)
  • Surlo -

Like (Post)
  • NahCol -

Liked TheBacon’s post in the thread [BACON] The Bacons & Going HAM Ally [ZvZ/Gank/FF].

Like (Post)
    mxbi00h.png The Bacons is one of the main community driven guilds around, heavily recruiting new & experienced players alike and doing all sorts of content together, we lead the [BACON] Going HAM alliance! Our ideology is community first, building a
  • Текущий инвул работает так: 30 секунд, либо 150 метров. 30 оставшихся метров - внушительная дистанция, пачка из 4-5 когтей в королевской коже не даст дойти до следующего хайдаута.