Recent Activities

• WHIT3ROS3 -

Replied to the thread New Player - month 4 - review.

Whilst I instinctively feel defensive as I love the game, it is difficult to actually disagree with most of the points. :(
  • Parnamirim -

Liked HotPocketFarmer’s post in the thread Conta hackeada.

Like (Post)
    Several people are getting their accounts hacked, SBI really needs to provide more security for their fellow players. What are they going to do in order to compensate that player?
  • Parnamirim -

Liked math667br’s post in the thread Conta hackeada.

Like (Post)
    Boa noite, Hoje dia 03/02/2023 tentei logar na minha conta e a senha estava incorreta, porém não havia trocado. Loguei na minha segunda conta e adicionei a (math667br) como amigo e ela estava online, tentei contato com a conta e consegui conversar com…
  • Tizx -

Posted the thread No options for upgrade FOUNDER PACKS?.

Thread
    I already buy bronze pack but if i need to upgrade to silver i still need to pay for 49.95$ more? i think you need to add upgrade option for someone who play close beta and need to upgrade packs i need to upgrade to silver or gold too
  • Daysl -

Replied to the thread Молодая гильдия ищет игроков в свои ряды!.

• DigThis -

Posted the thread Fuck hideouts.

Thread
    Not even a channel to go inside when your getting attacked fuck these stupid hideouts no risk no reward. and fuck those stupid outposts too, deals half your mounts health just wandering into them ffs.
  • Good_vs_Evil -

Replied to the thread Necromancer/Necromancy Armor and Weapons.

Quote from DigThis: “Unless you’re giving those skelley archers frost shot this is pointless, the next weapon tree will have high damage, low cool downs interupt and mobility on every skill and have some terrible looking dual wielding version of…
  • DigThis -

Replied to the thread Necromancer/Necromancy Armor and Weapons.

Unless you’re giving those skelley archers frost shot this is pointless, the next weapon tree will have high damage, low cool downs interupt and mobility on every skill and have some terrible looking dual wielding version of something that could be…
  • HotPocketFarmer -

Replied to the thread Conta hackeada.

Several people are getting their accounts hacked, SBI really needs to provide more security for their fellow players. What are they going to do in order to compensate that player?
  • HotPocketFarmer -

Liked math667br’s post in the thread Conta hackeada.

Like (Post)
    Boa noite, Hoje dia 03/02/2023 tentei logar na minha conta e a senha estava incorreta, porém não havia trocado. Loguei na minha segunda conta e adicionei a (math667br) como amigo e ela estava online, tentei contato com a conta e consegui conversar com…
  • math667br -

Posted the thread Conta hackeada.

Thread
  • Anatas -

Replied to the thread Набор в Гильдию Golden Horde.

• ты дал баф на какого то преступника и подцепил от него преступника сам и сам себе его обновляешь давая баф дальше. Просто погоди три минуты и преступник пропадет
  • DeadlyHooker -

Replied to the thread Southern Mafia Recuitment.

• theajones -

Replied to the thread cant go any were on the test sever.

no for its for the west side im have this issue again.
  • SirTorvi -

Posted the thread FACTION - DISCORD - East General Faction.

Thread
    Welcome to the East General Faction Discord. The only discord server you need for faction. Supported Cities with own DC-Areas: - Fort Sterling - Lymhurst - Bridgewatch - Martlock - Thetford - Caerleon The advantage of a general faction discord is
  • Gazro -

Replied to the thread Есть пара вопросов.

эта игра на 80-90 % крутится вокруг пвп. Пве тут однообразный и унылый в общем то. Если ты чисто решил поиграть в АО ради фермерства на острове,…
  • Gazro -

Replied to the thread Помойка неиграбельна.

удивительно, ММОРПГ с фуллутом не для соло игроков, как же так… интересно в каких ммо хайтир контент расчитан на соло игроков. что можно…
  • Я стою в люмхурсте и даю дорожку на оккультном посохе, чтобы люди быстрее добегали до аукциона, и мне постоянно прилетает дебафф…
  • Gazro -

Replied to the thread Гангеры это быдло цифрового мира.

ты продаешь тапочки, они продают твои шмотки. На самом деле много раз видел скрины киллов, с убитыми говнорями, 4.0 или голыми, везущими…