Recent Activities

• d4rkn33s -

Replied to the thread Bug no tutorial.

Update Ele conseguiu abrir a caixa de dialogo do ferreiro, pra isso ele teve q clicar no cara q deu a missão e depois clicar no ferreiro, qualquer clique entre esses dois fazia a caixa de dialogo n aparecer. Mas depois dele ter feito a espada a caixa…
  • LordKyros -

Replied to the thread WTS Swiftclaw Skin: Recruiter’s White Tiger. Auction..

This auction is ending early so to the fact that someone offered me 2.8b and the item is SOLD
  • Melethril -

Replied to the thread ​*GRIMSIDE*.

Quote from gmatagmis: “Это следующий уровень, Мел. Платить за НАП, имея ХК. ” мм.. стоило в прошлом сезоне 80к очков фармить, чтобы ставить ХК будку в т5…
  • Arroq -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Daybreaker buff..

Like (Post)
    Considering this was way before lifetouch curse was reworked into an AoE purge day breaker purge on hit with flat damage no matter sprit spear stacks was considered decent but after the rework and "buff" of lifetouch curse i can see where the problem…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Bow Multi Shot Q.

Multi shot viable in 1v1 kite builds and vs casters deadly shot still used in open world and team fight cause of resist shread poison arrow is used still for some reason because there are no other better single target skill for Q when you are plate…
  • KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POE] Scoia'Tael.

Zapraszam na discorda ScoiaTael wink.png Wymagamy konta premium, mikrofonu i dużo zapału do zvz/pvp oraz rozwoju postaci! Zapraszam napaleńców sezonowych! Awans na miejsce 15 wink.png i złota ranga zdobyta oraz ponad 110 000 pktów sezonowych! Poza…
  • Chiattone -

Replied to the thread ARENA must UPGRADE! @AlbionOnlineDevTeam.

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Daybreaker buff..

Considering this was way before lifetouch curse was reworked into an AoE purge day breaker purge on hit with flat damage no matter sprit spear stacks was considered decent but after the rework and "buff" of lifetouch curse i can see where the problem…
  • bump
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread ​*GRIMSIDE*.

Это следующий уровень, Мел. Платить за НАП, имея ХК.
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS YENİ OYUNCULARINI ARIYOR !.

• Frxnco -

Liked Cigaras’s post in the thread ARENA must UPGRADE! @AlbionOnlineDevTeam.

Like (Post)
    Greetings compatriots, Played Albion for 1year+ ; Played League of Legends 10years+ (since season2) i and played Dominion "The Crystal Scar" 5v5 map same what you did here. Seen lots of changes in that game with good improvements and i know that LoL
  • pitum -

Posted the thread Why So Salty? Dzień Dobry!.

Thread
    Wyobraź swój idealny dzień w Albionie: Logujesz się do gry i masz pełną skrzynkę powiadomień, to wszystkie śmieci z AH właśnie się sprzedały. Wchodzisz na discorda myśląc, że znowu jakieś pingi "here" albo "everyone". Nie, to rozliczenie
  • PaladinJavier -

Liked shaddish’s post in the thread Daybreaker buff..

Like (Post)
    Daybreaker got a huge hit when AA dmg% stacks was tuned down. Would love to see a reduction of casting speed on Breakthrough (E). It is too easy to sidestep or even dodge with movementskills like boot/dagger Q. Skill shot that has decent long CD and not…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Daybreaker buff..

Quote from The_Support_God: “Spears in general get a hit when %AA damage on spear spirit got tuned down but this is ava spear we are talking about and you are comparing it to 1h spear it is well known that a skill with purge inbuilt is more or less…
  • Borbarad -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Combat Balance Restore movement speed back to greataxe, since it´s getting massive damage nerf..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Odelll: “Greataxe has been broken for a long time now, it needs a rework. Having a high damage, high mobility, Large AoE weapon that makes you immune to any form of counter-play just leads to dull gameplay. Everything needs a counter, I'd be…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Fire staff vs Deathgivers.

Quote from Graves: “Quote from Sethis: “It looks ridiculous when someone complains that he cannot pass through a firewall on a class with two W abilities that can penetrate it. ” Anyone who defends the fire staff I know is a meta abuser, the…
  • Ja-Mal -

Posted the thread Prata sumindo.

Thread
    Sou iniciante no jogo e desde que entrei numa DG corrompida, minha prata fica sumindo, de 40k cai pra 500, coletei vários pelegos pesados, vendi no mercado por 50k, passou alguns minutos eu estava só com 500 de novo, sem ter gastado. Alguém sabe como…