Recent Activities

• Derizo -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Bug on Daggers. Assassin spirit+Iceblock.

Like (Post)
    Dagger vs Blackhands. 1. Im as Dagger user using my Third Q spell (assassin spirit), getting first stack, and after im using Iceblock. 2. BlackHand user using E spell on my Iceblock. 3. I take zero damage and keeping my stack. 4. Im canceling my
  • Zsahra -

Liked MysticDream’s post in the thread Solo Random Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “Quote from MysticDream: “I have to say, I don't care what it *was* like. ” what you talk about ? o.OQuote from MysticDream: “PVErs need content too. ” ok im with it, but lets make it more sandbox, lets delete notifications,…
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread What % of taxes in shops are considered to be acceptable?.

Quote from teopower89: “Quote from Geofors: “I have found that as a general rule, anything up to T4 and some T5 cost more to refine in the towns than the extra returned resources are worth. I have built T5 shops on my island because of this. I…
  • Zynthia -

Replied to the thread Loots are F Bad.

i love that noone is calulating the silver bags they get lul
  • Equart -

Posted the thread Bug on Daggers. Assassin spirit+Iceblock.

Thread
    Dagger vs Blackhands. 1. Im as Dagger user using my Third Q spell (assassin spirit), getting first stack, and after im using Iceblock. 2. BlackHand user using E spell on my Iceblock. 3. I take zero damage and keeping my stack. 4. Im canceling my
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread What % of taxes in shops are considered to be acceptable?.

Quote from teopower89: “Quote from Geofors: “I have found that as a general rule, anything up to T4 and some T5 cost more to refine in the towns than the extra returned resources are worth. I have built T5 shops on my island because of this. I…
  • Xael -

Replied to the thread La Guilde SkoZ recrute !.

• arnaudhellscream -

Replied to the thread [RECRUTEMENT][ZvZ][GOLD][Fort Sterling] UPRISING KING !​​.

• Swindle is officially recruiting! Who we want: We are looking for members with over 50 million PVP fame. We are preferable looking for experienced gankers but are willing to work with those who have high zvz experience. Who we are: We are that new…
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread Re: SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Quote from MEATCUP: “Magik ” Not magik. Pure autism from the side of Piddle. :| Which quite frankly is insulting to the autistic people since I happen to know some pretty outstanding ones that are musically talented :|
  • Piraterer -

Posted the thread Für Anfänger 100% Arena Win Build.

Thread
    Ihr habt es satt Arena zu verlieren? Ihr wollt ein neues Meta Build erschaffen? Nutzt dieses Build für eine 100 % Win Rate (Kein Clickbait) Nicht nur für Anfänger und ein Haufen Spaß inkludiert. Kickmaster 2021
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

Quote from Apotosariel: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “The only thing im going to ask and ik this is asking alot but could you please fix your grammar as it is hurting my eyes -_- "then meeting them up" Unless ofc this is some kind of a typo in which…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Guild Challenge Season Points - New Guild Need Help!.

Quote from DoomSlayer33: “Is there any way for the Devs to "break down" / Show case how Black Order earned their Season Points? ” By buying season points with RL cash .... not sure the devs want to 'showcase' that ....
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 12.

10319110fb1ac1686582dc6982f0587abfd9f310.jpeg I don't know why you forgot to add this important detail to the main post, but this change sucks a lot. Lowering points of guild challenges, plus raising the points requirements, while also improving…
  • zionar_gt -

Posted the thread Смена почты.

Thread
    Уважаемые игроки подскажите,имею ли я право переписать почту для регестрации(mail заблочил мою и теперь не могу войти)
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Fake investment with referal skins. And about skins in the game..

Quote from Fusionbomb: “They do indirectly, by modifying the global discount value. I'm not sure how often they change it, though. ” I think its only been changed twice. Started out at 1000 at launch. And changed twice, to 2000, then 3000 at different…
  • teopower89 -

Quote from Geofors: “I have found that as a general rule, anything up to T4 and some T5 cost more to refine in the towns than the extra returned resources are worth. I have built T5 shops on my island because of this. I still do refining of some T5…
  • Geofors -

I have found that as a general rule, anything up to T4 and some T5 cost more to refine in the towns than the extra returned resources are worth. I have built T5 shops on my island because of this. I still do refining of some T5 and all higher resources…