Recent Activities

• Vindrax -

Replied to the thread TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN.

MAGA presents, biggest baited brimmy of Queen: [url]https://www.youtube.com/w…PY&feature=emb_logo[/url]
  • Measiver -

Liked aranin’s post in the thread FISHING BOATS HUGE BOATS PIRATE SHIPS FOR FISHING/OCEAN ACTIVITIES.

Like (Post)
    Hello so most mmo right now has ocean activities you know Black desert Archeage. I wonder on the KINGS update (after QUEENS update) can they be able to add fishing boats there is a big ocean and it is so empty they can add like ocean farm underwater i…
  • Akhenaden -

Replied to the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

I agree with you! In the past, I had already suggested increasing the debuff of zerg by map tier, this would not make it impossible to take the territory, but to equalize the forces.
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Ich brauche Hilfe.

Mach mir doch bitte mal einen Screenshot von deiner aktuellen Mission und häng sie an deinen Post an.
  • Akhenaden -

Liked Sinatra.SUN’s post in the thread Queen feedback - week 1..

Like (Post)
    Dear SBI, Thank you for a gamechanging and visionary update. It is still very early,and outland life and especially the economy is very far from settled so this will be gameplay more than market and economic feedback. I will ignore what you have…
  • Jesterbudd -

Posted the thread Guide Fates Hand! Fates Reign in Open Recruitment.

Thread
    ...:::Recruiting Gatherers, Crypt dwellers, Black Zone Gank squads, all active players!:::... Hello Adventurer, Fates Reign is a guild consisting of Casual/Hardcore players who are interested in helping when and however they can in their own way. Also
  • R1VAL -

Posted the thread Guild Island Transfer?.

Thread
    Hello Everyone, I am curious if anyone has an efficient way to move your Guild Island to one of the outlying cities? I moved all my personal islands except for my main to Lymhurst (I will move him as well) but I didn't realize my Guild Island was not…
  • Akhenaden -

Liked faintrespite’s post in the thread Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule.

Like (Post)
    I completely 100% disagree. Level 1 2 3 crystals should not be in a row during season. They should be kept separated as is currently designed. The entire idea of separating crystal tiers and having 80% IP caps is to prevent "strong" teams from…
  • RENE16 -

Ich habe nun nochmal 12 Typen getötet, ein katapult zerstört und die zwei Baumstamkanonentypen getötet.... gehe wieder recht vom Gittertor...da wo ein Zeichen ist...KLICK KLICK...Nichts passiert HILFE bitte
  • Zarf -

Replied to the thread Founder for years but can’t even play the game!.

Hello Wardog, Which iPad are you using? Do you have the latest iOS software 13.3 installed. Everytime Apple releases an update, Albion starts to have problems for me, but once I update the software, the problems are resolved. I have a 2017 10.5”…
  • emreuraz1281 -

Replied to the thread RAGE CONTROL.

Nick:URazzz İsim:Emre URAZ Yaş:19 Daha önce oynadığınız guildler:Everything Albion online bilginiz:7 Oyun içi Ekonomik düzey:5
  • RENE16 -

Kann es sein dass dieses Spiel kaputt ist.....????
  • Zarf -

Replied to the thread Crash after selecting character..

Is your Apple device running the latest software update 13.3 ? I’ve had this problem a few times. After updating my iPad Pro to latest upgrade, problems were resolved.
  • RENE16 -

Ich habe ca. 35 getötet, 12 katapulte zerstört. 8 kanonentypen.... aber ich kann nichts anzünden
  • nickybowman -

Replied to the thread The Mighty Beans - Martlock Based Fresh PvP/PvE.