Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Tabor -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 vs 2 hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    As an avid runner of 2 man gates I have been torn on this one for awhile. The real profit in 2 man typically comes from your opponents loot and not the chest loot. This is really my only gripe with flat 4 solo natures coming in. I feel like my gate and…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von KillShot_Ace im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Rather than try and fix alliance size or guild size. or NAP's which are not able to be fixed. Us sneaky players will always find away around the guild cap. The answer may be to fix the mechanic(s) that give incentives to Alliances to mass huge…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Robinhoodrs im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    So overall another season of no change at all, nothing. I would've expected at least a 2 week period of testing some features mentioned by people and yourself in this season and go from there. And your views on NAP's I think is wrong, I don't think you…
  • Zitat von Ravekin: „Seguimos reclutando!! dejo el discord por si quieren unirse. Seguimos Creciendo y con muchos planes para la próxima temporada. discord.gg/fqrexSV “ RIP Ravek donde quiera que estes mi amor siempre estara contigo ;(
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Need a key, wanna try out the game verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Arkano: „@letwolf someone already used the key you gave me. Would you please give me a 1 one? “ 6Y2HWTUL69JYTATUHMP9FDE23
  • emutheblue -

Mag den Beitrag von GeoffreiCharny im Thema A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Sirachtung. Isnt that asia primetime you want livetimers for?. I must admit that i am not aware of any significant Asain geografy playerbase? “ There was once. We've mostly left because the game doesn't support us...…
  • emutheblue -

Mag den Beitrag von Tabor im Thema A Brief Guide to Crystal Realm Battles.

Like (Beitrag)
    Is the Crystal system already broken? Why are Tier 1 towers being forced to fight Tier 3? That absolutely defeats the purpose you said you were going for. What's up SBI???
  • Syndic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    It's already more profitable to win GVG's then to NAP with someone, because the gear looted is multiple times more valuable then that territory will yield over weeks/months. A single 6.3 Judicator Armor is worth more then the territory will produce in…
  • emutheblue -

Mag den Beitrag von Wadefu im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I kinda agree now that we are getting jack all for season 5. Why not cap alliance at 300 members, and see why the NAPS are bad ideas? Can we get something? anything? Season point split is good. Capping alliance at 300 members seems reasonable (Same as…
  • Leinks -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Should "Blobs" be removed in Black Zones?.

Like (Beitrag)
    The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg >…
  • Leinks -

Mag den Beitrag von Wadefu im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I kinda agree now that we are getting jack all for season 5. Why not cap alliance at 300 members, and see why the NAPS are bad ideas? Can we get something? anything? Season point split is good. Capping alliance at 300 members seems reasonable (Same as…
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Leinks -

Mag den Beitrag von MrsLove im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Retroman: „1. Capping Alliance Members: We are quite confident that players would circumvent it by creating NAPs. On the top end it wouldn't change much, but it potentially makes it harder for the mid and small guilds. Because of the added…
  • Kayl -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Stupid albion`s mechanic verfasst.

Beitrag
    thats how u can do it youtu.be/9_nl8Y59uKk clever use of mechanics? like when @petriexiong spammed caerleon with furniture (assumingly to sell more demo hammers xD)? "hasn't caerleon always been accepted as a safe haven and main hub for most casual…
  • Lanyday -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Please note: I don't expect this to solve the issues with alliances. I think the map feeling too small is a separate issue that a lot of people have noticed and complained about. I'm just hoping that the recent conversations have shed some more light on…
  • Lanyday -

Hat das Thema Simple map re-design suggestion gestartet.

Thema
    I know this topic has been discussed to death, but given the new conversations about Alliances and this realization by SBI: Zitat von Retroman: „Alliance armies are too mobile. An Alliance can spontanously accumulate all online members fast at any spot…