Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MEATCUP -

Replied to the thread Insults in game.

• Equart -

Hmm, looks like my everyday in-game chat :)
  • PlasmaJuice -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Ну что, господа. Вы думали, кто же надежда Ру кома...Блэк Ордер, Хамера, Чоперы, Варанга...аннет! The Death - надежда! Шах и мат. И я зная все "искушенность" местной публики сразу отвечу на…
  • Tsujihagara -

Replied to the thread Split Guild recruitment forum.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Quote from Tsujihagara: “Guild Recruitment is already split by languages. Also, I don't see the benefits of having NA sub forum and EU sub forum. It's not like there's NA and EU servers. Splitting Guild Recruitment further,…
  • Hollywoodi -

Quote from Tsujihagara: “Guild Recruitment is already split by languages. Also, I don't see the benefits of having NA sub forum and EU sub forum. It's not like there's NA and EU servers. Splitting Guild Recruitment further, based on continents in a…
  • Tsujihagara -

Guild Recruitment is already split by languages. Also, I don't see the benefits of having NA sub forum and EU sub forum. It's not like there's NA and EU servers. Splitting Guild Recruitment further, based on continents in a game with one server, would…
  • SHARKY -

Man, if you’re going to insult people at least try and spell the insults correctly. That cuck sucker swampthings really was a patetic pice of shiet! You should report the player to support@albiononline.com and include the screenshots.
  • paxprobellum -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from This Thread: “ I feel that more than 8 players should have 90-100% debuff. ” Roughly
  • ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread [SQUAD] Victi omnes - REKRUTACJA.

I tak każdy skończy w KFC. @loryn222s ty Kurrr......o
  • Hollywoodi -

Posted the thread Put an Island / travel mob to the portal.

Thread
    Convenience in Carleon If I come back from bz I always have to go to the place where HCE and other is I Always load 200-400 people without any need nor benefit This costs server / network at your side and is annoying at my side... Suggestion: put a…
  • Hollywoodi -

Posted the thread Split Guild recruitment forum.

Thread
    Suggestion for convenience.. Current guild recruitment section of this forum is flat - that sux Suggestion: NA sub Forum EU sub Forum Other
  • Eldron -

Liked emutheblue’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Retroman: “So, players from all time zones should have a good option. ” So.. once again, everyone on the West Coast US and Australia/Asia/Pacific gets the shaft. Does SBI not understand that over 40% of the US population lives west of the…
  • Eldron -

Liked Lanyday’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    @Retroman Quote from Retroman: “So, players from all time zones should have a good option. ” Anyone with a day job in California can't make those times. Those times are 4AM, noon, and 4PM for west coast NA players. Most people don't even get home…
  • iHuggles -

Replied to the thread Looking for Island Managers!.

Sent a friend request tried to message but we arent friends yet so it didn't go through. Discord: iHuggles#7809
  • Piddle -

Liked SirusX715’s post in the thread Island vs City refinning.

Like (Post)
    Item Value is just a consistent, but somewhat meaningless and arbitrary number attached to everything. The game uses that stat in crafting fee, repair, black market, kill fame, etc. calculations. It doesn't equate well to the silver value of things going…
  • MinnieY -

Posted the thread Insults in game.

Thread
    Hi all, This is what you get for playing the game! @Elsa what is do be done here? :( ;( media.discordapp.net/attachmen…6752522248212/unknown.png media.discordapp.net/attachmen…6884223524886/unknown.png
  • SirusX715 -

Replied to the thread Island vs City refinning.

Item Value is just a consistent, but somewhat meaningless and arbitrary number attached to everything. The game uses that stat in crafting fee, repair, black market, kill fame, etc. calculations. It doesn't equate well to the silver value of things going…
  • Tayhyper -

Replied to the thread BERBAT.

kardeşim oyunda görev yapman gerekmiyor. albionda görev sistemi diye bir olay yok. GÖREVLER ÖNEMSİZ, MANTIKSIZ, GÖREV YAPMANAAA GEREKKKK YOOOOOOOOOK ALOOOOOOOOOO