Recent Activities

• Yiotoo -

Posted the thread Duel for Death (full loot).

Thread
    Introduction There is already a way to bet with silver. Why not with loot with what is wearing? Proposal Allow duel until death, if someone loses he dies and the winner can loot his body. Conclusion Fast PvP. Easy to implement. More sink of items when…
  • Penarddan -

Replied to the thread Any MMO that has worse server ?.

Btw, It seems to me that only some mmo games have really cool servers. One of these games is path of exile. I've only recently started playing this game, but I can safely say that they have some of the most stable servers I've ever seen. Recently, I was…
  • DogMerchant -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread Arena feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Worros: “Limitless rewards should be out of question. Arena is basically free PvP so it shouldn't really offer great rewards. Given the fact that Albion is full loot PvP focused game in it's core promoting rewards for instanced PvP that has…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Arena feedback.

Quote from Worros: “Limitless rewards should be out of question. Arena is basically free PvP so it shouldn't really offer great rewards. Given the fact that Albion is full loot PvP focused game in it's core promoting rewards for instanced PvP that has…
  • DogMerchant -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Arena feedback.

Like (Post)
    Limitless rewards should be out of question. Arena is basically free PvP so it shouldn't really offer great rewards. Given the fact that Albion is full loot PvP focused game in it's core promoting rewards for instanced PvP that has no downside to it…
  • DogMerchant -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Non logic in weapons.

Like (Post)
    But! Using focus while butchering return more meat instead of alive animals! 9ee54cf832cf72326a43ab3223daaa92.png (This change was a hard decision developed during 5 years). PS. Weapon should be good enough to execute the hard learned skill.
  • DogMerchant -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Non logic in weapons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trial_hard: “Now imagine you are a sword fighter, and in order to parry an Attack your sword needs to have a certain level.. Seriously??? It is Me who has the skill not the weapon.. ” This is the entire combat design .... its a game, not…
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Arena feedback.

Limitless rewards should be out of question. Arena is basically free PvP so it shouldn't really offer great rewards. Given the fact that Albion is full loot PvP focused game in it's core promoting rewards for instanced PvP that has no downside to it…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 13.

Well, arena is going to get ridiculous now. Mace's protecting the healer whilst dps cap other points. But... Lovely addition and in keeping with its "Tank" style of weapon. Hammers should be the hybrid damage/cc weapon imo. But where is the Fire staff…
  • Nomodz -

Posted the thread Challenge Keys.

Thread
    If I have 3M keys from gathering, faming, etc, how many Guild challenge points does that equal?
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from rottencheese: “since I can gather for the required t5 hide and craft the leather myself ” If you gather & craft enough leather that you need under an hour what would cost you 200k if you…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Max spec or switch to another spec (combat fame).

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Sedlis: “Hello everyone, I have got question about combat fame and builds. If I have on max my spec (helmet, armor, shoes, weapon) I should switch to another build in same type (example battleaxe -> greataxe ....)…
  • Bigodudo -

Posted the thread Mute game while in background.

Thread
    Look, I know you guys are super busy and stuff, Albion is just about to launch a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge update where a "use all" button will be added after only a few days of people asking for it. But still, I gotta ask, when will we be able to mute the…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Hot fix patch today not downloading?.

Heya @EvaKaneeva Can you download and install the latest testserver update? If you can download that sucessfully, then you should be able to download the update in the live server. ~Evas_Flarelight
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread nature staff in corrupted dungeon is op (with solution).

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Tabor: “So for whatever nutty reason barely anyone is running purge. You play purge well against nature and it is a fairly easy fight. ” dont they run druidic? ” The purge is use to purge their W + merc…
  • DogMerchant -

Replied to the thread We need an item... Called: Note!.

A log book function that was built into the game would be nice. As a player that runs in trade group circles this would make for nice accurate logs that no one could fudge (pen and paper has no receipt value) . You could add a receipt function to all…
  • So for a little while, I started to create a new idea for a dungeon idea; Depths of the Forgotten Starting from Tier 4 to Tier 6 zones, you can access a new dungeon that functions as a 'climber' mode dungeon. You can enter the dungeon with up to one…
  • GaylordTreeBeard -

Posted the thread Installer download error.

Thread
    if you use a VPN it will download at regular speed something is up with the server. you should be good to go just tried it and worked for me no issue