Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Roccandil -

Replied to the thread The wild zones up to 4 are pointless.

Quote from Ikcen: “Quote from Roccandil: “T4 black zone SRDs give more fame/loot than T5 yellow zones, and the T5/T6 resources found in T4 zones are valuable, and fairly easy to get if you want to risk the trip. The T5+ black zones are significantly…
  • Renshu -

Replied to the thread Virtuosos Are Recruiting Casual and Competitive Noobs and Veterans!.

• Roccandil -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread The wild zones up to 4 are pointless.

Like (Post)
    I would go the other way... need some zones to grab T2 Mats in the BZ, i personally hate the passive gathering minions from islands and would rather have easier access to the mats without going to royals Living in BZ and going to BZ are different you…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Roccandil: “One portal per city could make it harder for big alliances to project power. ” Actually it would make it easy as all they would have to do is portal camp on the other side of that one portal with the…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread The wild zones up to 4 are pointless.

I would go the other way... need some zones to grab T2 Mats in the BZ, i personally hate the passive gathering minions from islands and would rather have easier access to the mats without going to royals Living in BZ and going to BZ are different you…
  • BestoSarten -

Replied to the thread [Daddy]Blessed Reclutando.

SEGUIMOS RECLUTANDO GENTE, ANDAMOS EN AUMENTO EN ESTOS DÍAS CON UN TOTAL DE +50 CONECTADOS EN NUESTRA MEJOR ZONA HORARIA (NA) youtube.com/watch?v=UusNefNGOg8 ACÁ LES DEJO UNA PELEA CONTRA ARCH
  • Dc1a0 -

Replied to the thread Baited in Solo RD.

At the end, did he ask for his stuff back or something?
  • Dc1a0 -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Baited in Solo RD.

Like (Post)
    Episode 4 is up. This time my poor victim comes back with a friend to try for revenge. Spoiler alert, it doesn't work out as expected.^^ youtu.be/ye9iP1eX8uY
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread My 3000th post!.

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Lugzi: “I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now. ” Is that good or bad? ” Let’s put it this way .... you’re the only kid in the class with a fail.
  • Midgard -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread My 3000th post!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Player112: “Quote from Lugzi: “I heared, we‘re measuring like-to-post ratio now. ” Is that good or bad? ” Bad for you. Meaningless for everyone else. It's just a pass/fail situation and everyone is assumed to be able to pass.
  • Vulkanow -

Liked j0r1’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    хотел, расписать всё по полочкам, а кому это нахуй нужно? вы же всё равно, каждый, останитесь своего мнения P.S. - подумал, дайте возможность, может, Плизу, провести подкаст? всех заинтересованный сторон? Давненько не было
  • Dc1a0 -

Posted the thread Steam shader looks broken.

Thread
    Not sure whether the steam is done as a shader or particle emitter, but something is set wrong. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d142cf3111b305e2559e19bf3 Names have been blacked out to protect the innocent.
  • Jed_McKenna -

Replied to the thread Hce.

Что за оффтоп, что то будет с хце, или продавать 8,3 mp по 500к за штуку ?
  • Koopka -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

А что надо сделать, чтобы попасть в Блэкордер и всех пинать начать сразу? Это ведь так работает?
  • Psycha -

Replied to the thread [NA][Fort Sterling] <Frost Kittens> PVE/PVP Casual Guild.

• MEATCUP -

Replied to the thread Combat Loot Analyzer.

I wouldn’t use it. It doesn’t account for any utility pieces which make up a much more significant portion of composition than white damage alone.
  • Urii -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from vivv: “Quote from PLUARUS: “Да даже сказать "может выигрывать" нельзя, потому что хер у кого 100 проц винрейта. Правильнее говорить "кто хорошо себя показывает?". ” Давай начнем с тех ги, кто хоть как-то себя показывает: выставляет…
  • CaptainPando -

Replied to the thread Chest and Market LAG.

this would effect people that trade fyi..
  • Santa_vs_Claus -

Replied to the thread Nightmare.

Bekommt mal euren Spijun in den Griff -Danke.