Recent Activities

• ChipHazard -

Posted the thread Обзор стримеров: Lypse.

Thread
    Предлагаем вам познакомиться с Lypse и его видео контентом. Имя: Lypse YouTube-канал: youtube.com/c/Lypceshield Основные направления: Альбион Онлайн d2a596ee7814d8bb45425ca4d1c53241b56fc94f.jpeg Подробности по ссылке:
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Longbow buff suggestion.

or what about increasing damage and making it a moving channel? Or give it a little cast time and make that you shot a "flare" at a ground location, which deals damage and after it the arrows fall
  • актуальней не бывает 8o
  • Geofors -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread We need an item... Called: Note!.

Like (Post)
    You do know whilst you are sat at your pc or indeed mobile device, there are these things in the real word called paper and pens, you could theoretically write it down, I know this seems a novel concept but I believe people have been writing shit down in…
  • Kyrolenth -

Posted the thread Still waiting on Support team if yall even have one..

Thread
    Support ticket in, 4 days later still no reply from anyone. Tomorrow will be the fifth day and if that passes I will be calling the legal department and having my lawyer talk to SBI legal rep's about compensation and reimbursement.
  • GodKilla -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 13.

The channel for tome of insight "Use all" feature is WAY too slow. Hope you make an option in the settings to increase the speed of the channel or something.
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread Arena feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DogMerchant: “Quote from SansarMain: “BUFF ARENA REWARDS ATLEAST 3X. THESE PEOPLE DOESNT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT... it takes 5 to 10 mins to find arena match and 80 percent if arena players have 50percent win rate. The match is…
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked Zoream’s post in the thread We need an item... Called: Note!.

Like (Post)
    You do know whilst you are sat at your pc or indeed mobile device, there are these things in the real word called paper and pens, you could theoretically write it down, I know this seems a novel concept but I believe people have been writing shit down in…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Arena feedback.

Quote from Zoream: “with (you included) mostly trash healers ” Amount of players that sincerely thank me for good healing are usually the same, as who blame me for being trash. Love them both <3
  • Yaloshii -

A lot of good changes. When will we get accurate cooldown timers?
  • Trial_hard -

Finally!!! Plate unbalance in CD fixed Badon offscreen double merc fixed And the ratting issue in CD adressed.. And nature heavily hit.. I am so Hyped ...not I really wonder if I am really too negative ...or if the others have already more…
  • gmatagmis -

Quote from DogMerchant: “The topic is not about 10v10 though is it, it is about the 5v5 that people do for the daily rewards. Stay on point. ” Every skill activation in 5v5 arenas damage the durability. I'm yellow and have to repair after 20-30 arenas.
  • summerplayer -

Replied to the thread The Button is Coming.

This is an achievement, even has an own movie... WOW, I am so impressed that you finally managed to implement it !!!! THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT !!!!. What about less important changes like faction wars, new dgs etc.?
  • Hey, thanks for your feedback. Just to give you a quick heads up we are planning to make adjustments and improvements to the 20v20 Crystal League in Season 12. However these adjustments haven't been finalized yet, so we didn't post anything publicly…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked DogMerchant’s post in the thread Arena feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from DogMerchant: “-120,000 fame -30000 silver - repairs 10000= 20k profit - 9 Sigils (or 80-100k silver depending on the market) Per Hour. Congrats the world just got empty. ” Bullshit. You can do more by any other…
  • Rainphase -

Replied to the thread Normal Bow change suggestion.

Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Rainphase: “Only gankers run Fiend Cowl for purge. Honestly Bow is way too strong and Doing things to help mitigate purge utterly destroying then is stupid. Lets look at how Curse gets destroyed by Reflect / Hunter…
  • Zoream -

Quote from DogMerchant: “Quote from SansarMain: “BUFF ARENA REWARDS ATLEAST 3X. THESE PEOPLE DOESNT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT... it takes 5 to 10 mins to find arena match and 80 percent if arena players have 50percent win rate. The match is…
  • Vocandin -

Here we go! Use all button, holy moly, actually happening! Also ava changes means people actually have to learn to do PVE without the cheese, will be interesting seeing how groups will adapt to it.
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread Feedback on 20v20 crystal league - please share your own experience.

Hey, thanks for your feedback. Just to give you a quick heads up we are planning to make adjustments and improvements to the 20v20 Crystal League in Season 12. However these adjustments haven't been finalized yet, so we didn't post anything publicly…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread We need an item... Called: Note!.

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Equart: “Quote from Zoream: “You do know whilst you are sat at your pc or indeed mobile device, there are these things in the real word called paper and pens, you could theoretically write it down, I know this seems…