Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sinatra.SUN -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords still useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    So to be clear here then you call it overpowered when it is still the worst line of all weapons in terms of ranking and fame The top sword player this month(who you are linking to above) comes in at a 60th place and the number 2 sword is number…
  • RiconesBr -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Swords still useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    Useless? More like overpowered twitch.tv/videos/336389639
  • Wedrowycz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema changes in items verfasst.

Beitrag
    Well in my opinion booth of you got right that should be a rework on armors (head,chest,boots. Just simple we need more balance, and i think bloodletter is next weapon for rework a special ,,E " skill needs to be changed maybe drop a damage??> leave…
  • Ремарка размышлений длинный версус плачущий. Длинный лук - КД "заливки" 20 секунд, нужно кастовать. Плачущий - КД "заливки" 20 секунд, инстант…
  • Seibrich -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Serious Problems with Lagspikes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yes Frankasti, looks like our Problem. We fixed the client and we reinstalled Albion. Even that did not improve. We are playing with two PC (two separate accounts). Yesterday we noticed that both PCs have the lags at exactly the same time. SBI is silent…
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Also poisons are getting nerfed. Which is already too much of a concession to you whiners, imo. The game has already been nerfed multiple times to cater to whiners like deviljim. Enough is enough.
  • Frankasti -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Serious Problems with Lagspikes verfasst.

Beitrag
    Same thing happened in GvG for many players. I had to close game client and start it again to fix it. This is one example of the problem.
  • Theat -

Beitrag
    I know it's frustrating to be bad at the game. 1. Use a dire wolf or fast mount yourself. 2. If you see a red name pop up, immediately turn around and inspect while riding ahead. If he is wearing gank gear or [Squad] Savage then you should keep…
  • Minara -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [ONIX] Cursed Phoenix [AC] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Нужны активные ЗвЗ и ГвГ игроки
  • deviljim -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von deviljim: „It's not a matter of 1 player standing against 10 it's a matter of 1 player on a mount getting spotted by 1 player in a group of 10 and having a next to no chance of escaping, if you could actually read you…
  • Theat -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Dark matter, cursed beam - completely useless cursed skill.

Like (Beitrag)
    Dark matter, cursed beam completely crap. cursed beam - low dps, channeled, solo target. Better continue stack Q than waste time on this channeling. Dark matter - very low damage, small range. Completely useless on 1 target.
  • Theat -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema BloodLetters going to be nerfed?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von CaptainPando: „Zitat von Elsa: „Zitat von CaptainPando: „@Elsa Do you still play this game? “ I do and I use the Bloodletter (I play solo). I think the bloodletter is in a good place - what I would like to see though are more viable options…