Recent Activities

• Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Video Editing Service (no charge, just Producer credit)..

Quote from DerbiFly: “Okay, thanks for the helpful information. I'll try it again, I downloaded Movavi for video editing. Did you ever use it? Here is the website where you can download it movavi.com/. I liked the reviews and decided to give it a try.…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Bountys, Bounty hunting profession.

Player bounties should just remain within guilds/alliances and not a mechanic in the game. A player can say to their guild mates "I will give a million silver to whoever shows me proof of kill on (insert player name here). Then it isn't a game mechanic…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread War Report: The Growing Outlands War.

@Syndic Are you finally going to loot missing top 1 border next season?
  • JCPMP -

Replied to the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

let me tell u taladome, that if there was no risk in the redzones, resources prices would plummet as greedy gatherers sweep around the land like a plague of locusts, gathering fervently every single node of resource. This would make the very resources u…
  • Syndic -

Replied to the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

I expect a 16 page paper on "Why anyone should give a fuck" delivered by sunday in this topic, ping me when its done and I'll review. Good job.
  • Shasuur -

Posted the thread Albion Online "Outlands" by Shasuur (deathgiver pov) SOLO.

Thread
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1oYKcTgDK0 Albion Online "Outlands" by Shasuur (deathgiver pov) SOLO " in memory of shasur "a last part of me in Albion, first of all i decided to take a break,i played a lot of different sessons and patches, i don't…
  • Syndic -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.

Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community…
  • Syndic -

Quote from krazzer: “Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses…
  • ChipHazard -

Posted the thread Балансный патч 13 сезона уже в игре.

Thread
    Сегодняшний патч принес улучшение проклятых подземелий, многочисленные изменения боевого баланса и многое другое. 78a52766bb7618b5aae346c02f6ec4da3a6c2d6b.jpeg Подробности по ссылке: albiononline.com/ru/news/season-13-balance-patch
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

• Xwave -

Replied to the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Quote from Taladome: “Xwave, you said yourself fight for territory in 8.3 gear. That sounds a little different than the pvp I am talking about here. Wearing tier 4 crap gear to gather or do dungeons out of fear of being ganked by people also wearing…
  • Matuca -

Replied to the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Bring back 1 Hand Nature to ZvZ please! it was so fun back in the days when it targeted 10 people..
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

Like (Post)
    I think it is important to differentiate real life from games... this is clearly not religious related. But I'm kind of curious... since you don't use it anymore, do you eat T7 omelettes? they're made from pork.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread So this is what we get now.

Like (Post)
    @Evas_Flarelight this is a rant. *feel free to delete this post after moving*
  • Matuca -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Call to Arms Patch 9 - Version 18.090.1 - July 28, 2021 General Corrupted Dungeon Changes - The Shrine at the dungeon start (registering for PvP) must now be activated within 45 seconds of entering the dungeon - All Cooldowns (including capes) are now…
  • Matuca -

Liked GokuBlackBR’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Amazing HO changes.
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Katana as new weap for Sword Tree?.

Each weapon tree has a predetermined amount of weapons in it as it stands, 3 normal weapons, 1 runic artifact weapon, 1 soul weapon, 1 relic weapon, and 1 avalonian weapon. This holds true for all weapon trees in the game. From the current design…
  • j0ei -

Quote from krazzer: “Your enemy side does rental just as you, and them you call hypocrites, i don't see the difference, but enlighten us all.Regears is not a benefit or can be considers an income, when a soldier die in ZvZ under your command, he looses…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “Trinity references the 3 points on the spear, not the Christian trinity. ” Furthermore, they probably should have called it a Trident, because that's what it actually is, but I think they avoided calling it that because the…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Change name of Trinity Spear to non-religious one.

Like (Post)
    Trinity references the 3 points on the spear, not the Christian trinity.