Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• AstroTF -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Damage Meter For HCE's Release verfasst.

Beitrag
    Looks very nice to start with, but a lot of small things could be added. Some suggestions: - Restart button - Start / Stop button - Better visual layout > Add options for displaying/hiding specific numbers (eg checkbox for hiding healing done) > Visual…
  • Zalrenic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „Remember - the premise here is not that "its dangerous to hunt in BZ and you will have losses" (as what appears your understanding of it is), the premise is that its virtually zero risk to hunt solo targets (gatherers + solo…
  • Equartus -

Mag den Beitrag von Carpazzo im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if you go to Black zone…
  • Equartus -

Mag den Beitrag von Gank im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Carpazzo: „If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Coonery: „how do you add so many changes and some how the class still looks shit....need more ways to apply vile curse, need actual mobility or CC. GIVE US SOME DAMN DEBUFFS OR SOMETHING! “ But they're giving us a shitty version of ray of…
  • H4nk -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Beitrag)
    @foxon Surprise! We actually do read this thread, just like the overwhelming majority of all other threads. :) - Lino
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Welkc im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Also speaking as one of the people in one of the games gank guilds, I gathered non stop from t4 to t8 woodcutting only stopping for zvz's. Some days I gathered for 9h+ and I was ALWAYS is Black zone areas between Cumbria and Mercia. From t4 to t8 I only…
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Killfame is not calculated correctly verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Nydiadus: „I made some tests a long time ago about how the killfame is calculated. “ amazing, thanks! I was looking at item value (the fixed one, in game, on the stats window), and I assumed it has something to do with it (just like tax…
  • Coonery -

Mag den Beitrag von Rolu im Thema Martlock cape.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „Its a good counter to hunter hood? Keep it? I really don't see any evidence presented in this thread... 4-5 sec... whats the difference? “ If my math is correct, it is 1 second.
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Nydiadus im Thema Killfame is not calculated correctly.

Like (Beitrag)
    I made some tests a long time ago about how the killfame is calculated. 1) It only counts items with a durability, so weapons, armor, mounts, capes, etc 2) the killfame is dependent on the item value, which is 5080 for a mammoth. It has nothing to do…
  • Coonery -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema CORE Cursed Mage problems [vote up for curse suggestions] verfasst.

Beitrag
    how do you add so many changes and some how the class still looks shit....need more ways to apply vile curse, need actual mobility or CC. GIVE US SOME DAMN DEBUFFS OR SOMETHING!
  • Coonery -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema one handed spear E verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump save the spear! EQUAL WEAPONS FOR ALL!
  • LJ_Ichigo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Key for me ? (Found a Key) verfasst.

Beitrag
    37T3EGQ29QEW9WNRYPE9UPZQG
  • LJ_Ichigo -

Hat das Thema 5 trial keys gestartet.

Thema
    37T3EGQ29QEW9WNRYPE9UPZQG EM3CT33FRNG6ZPZ4HR73AHEMC VQYWZ3AXNNRVNER4FLUGRVJHE 2MUA9FTFJALVR3UK9U9P6PHW3 69GJPZRA2KTJM2RZDWHL3JYGJ
  • Nydiadus -

Beitrag
    I made some tests a long time ago about how the killfame is calculated. 1) It only counts items with a durability, so weapons, armor, mounts, capes, etc 2) the killfame is dependent on the item value, which is 5080 for a mammoth. It has nothing to do…
  • Circe1872 -

Beitrag
    Yeah mounts seem to have fixed values. I'm not sure about the .1 mounts, though they should have increased value. Just from my observations of the kill board, but essentially all 8.0 items have the same value(somewhere in the 32k-34k range), the only…