Recent Activities

• j0ei -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from UNFM: “its 0.68 omlet + passive from armor and boots, so lets keep it at 1.3sec cdYes, bow should be mostly auto attack with buff/debuffs from spells + E pure dmg, for now you cant use auto attack during kiting cuz stand time kill you :) looks…
  • Banned_back_off -

Liked Markand12’s post in the thread Economy Торговля(бизнес рухнул).

Like (Post)
    Всем доброго времени суток! Очень меня расстроило когда в игре, на каждый предмет, появилась информация о средней стоимости... Раньше мне…
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from Hattenhair: “Why would you use omelettes on curse if vile curse deals damage on stack refresh? Just wait 2 seconds for a tick and then reapply for increased DPS. ” The guy is arguing about how an ability Q with 2s cd + cdr could become…
  • FAX IS RECRUITING !!!!!
  • Banned_back_off -

Replied to the thread Economy Торговля(бизнес рухнул).

Почему же? Абсолютно с тобой согласен. Чтобы поддерживать интерес и мотивацию у игроков - необходима возможность проиграть. Это касается в…
  • Lordshelby59 -

Replied to the thread MARCUS IS RECRUITING !.

yeni oyuncuların uğrak adersi olan marcus sağlam adımlarla büyümeye devam ediyor.
  • Segenam -

Replied to the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

I started this game 40 days ago. I like pve, so i loved greataxe. I don't realy mind it is a weak pvp weapon, cuz it is great pve weapon, so that balances it. made spec almost %100. Then comes the nerf. I am okey with %10 %15 nerf, it happens all the…
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread Proscriptus/ Proscriptus Academy rekrutiert.

• Alliene -

Liked dkzombie1’s post in the thread Anyone else got banned after the patch?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “Lets not forget that even though some bans have been overturned due to false positives now established through further investigation ... some bans will be correct and not be overturned. Thankfully. ” I would look at you in such a…
  • Quote from SerasVictoria: “But I wonder what it has to do with Albion or with Bogul forcing others to operate stations at a loss? ” This is particularly easy to understand. If you consider all the players in the game together, low rates are good for…
  • Unangwata -

Posted the thread Items bought with Buy Order disappear after day or two.

Thread
    So it happened to me few times, I placed buy order, got the items, but I was hesitant with going to pick them up. Day or two later I go to market and nothing is there. I thought I didn't read mail correctly and forgot about it. Now it happened again. I…
  • Leyvi -

Replied to the thread Leyvi New Uploads Megathread.

Hello everyone, today I've got a little Albion quiz for you. youtu.be/zRxVag2cXp4
  • Loucipher -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Island operation.

Like (Post)
    To add to Hellements reply, the Guild Islands, do not require premium. A guild island requires you do be the GM of a guild to create. Guild Islands however do not have farming plots, but houses can be built on them as well as other buildings (just no…
  • Scabaras -

Replied to the thread Content, Quests, and Fights! Wolf Warbands is GROWING STRONG!.

• Georg51 -

Replied to the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from pesadelo: “To be fair the RT should be more transparent, why not open the forum of RT to all to see ? Why all this cloak and dagger ?Most don't understand some NDA changes to weapons ,per example, but maybe since we…
  • bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Fort Sterling.

• KingQuimka -

Replied to the thread Double swords change.

Hi! Animation comparing to for example BL E is slow, I agree, but possibility to interrupt it with basically anything is second thing. Maybe give it a displacement invulnerability like in the case of the greatex E? If noone of this ideas is acceptable…
  • Firecall -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from UNFM: “Quote from pontonegro: “Quote from UNFM: “swords are fine. no need any changes. ” Are u OK? ” Yes im fine, thx :) swords were nerfd from people requests, where is problem, first nerf to buff cuz some new players think swords are in bad…
  • SpekkTrO -

Replied to the thread Como ganhar dinheiro rapido no albion?.

talvez ganhar prata rápido seja difícil no começo, mas como tudo no jogo é baseado em ter fama. Você precisa se especializar mais, numa coleta por exemplo, não sair coletando tudo porque vai demorar um pouco mais pra vc subir de tier em uma…