Recent Activities

• kheeta -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Build.

In theory yes On practice nobody uses inner focus It gives only 3-4 meter bonus compared to simple running And it’s even don’t usable for fast inspect and disangage because that’s a chance to enter the combat while casting it
  • xcruciful -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 12.

Black Market it's strange, the way of working in relation with amount of players that use it and amount of players that are doing dungeons. From my side, i got bored of black-market meta. And right now some players are abusing it too much. A nice…
  • JosephTheXIII -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Símbolos Ocultista.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ElPipemaster: “Buenos días. Soy un jugador nuevo, llevaba tres días para cuando vi esto; ya tenía armadura color azul, nivel 4, y en grado notable. Medí cuenta que en el juego hay demasiados símbolos que hacen referencia a cosas…
  • JosephTheXIII -

Liked PatricioMPlay’s post in the thread Símbolos Ocultista.

Like (Post)
    Es un chiste?
  • Salo -

Replied to the thread Performance issues, stutters when mobs die..

Quote from demirci1: “I notice that even with highend pc game shutters because of the item fame tracking list. Try shutting them off and try on mob packs. Also damage/heal numbers causes same sometimes. ” I assume you mean the fame tracking window…
  • JosephTheXIII -

Replied to the thread Manual del nuevo jugador.

Quote from Michaelcorse666: “Hace poco estoy jugando y ya llevo algunos tiers desbloqueados como mago ignifugo, y acudi con los materiales al npc mago para crear un baston de tier 3 pero no me dejo hacerlo aunque tenia los materiales y el tier…
  • EzeSensei -

Replied to the thread OBREROS DE ALBION Reclutamiento *GUILD SIN OBLIGACIONES*.

• Quote from Nataz: “Quote from MEATCUP: “rofl borderline fraudulent. ” A thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities. ” Buying gold at steam, official website or at main albion
  • Jmean -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]Unique Corporation is Recruiting !.

• SansarMain -

Replied to the thread Should people be able to kick you in HCE from your own map?.

So another bug happened today. My bag was full and we finished hce12 lumber map. I did not get lvl13 map because my bag became full??????? Wtf man @Retroman @Monochrome @Thorn-Delwyn Help please! I am android user Samsung a9
  • SansarMain -

Replied to the thread Mobile controls that still need improvement.

-in zvz i am lagged i wanred to drag siegebow e skill instead i coicked map by mistake and enemy got easy kill -And i cant properly gank people clicking unmount is impossible when my left finger covers left side of the screen move it to right side…
  • XurupitasBR -

Replied to the thread 1,274 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

• Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Valhalla.

Quote from Borbjorg: “Is there a viking role playing guild out there? ” Vikings Guilds yes, but not Role Play ones that I know of. Role Play is pretty lacking in this game.
  • deenne -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Quote from krazzer: “Then how am i gonna set home in a public crafting hideout, unless my guild or alliance owns it !?!??! ” u cant, but u can use them to craft. cuz acces still will be available
  • R0DE0 -

Replied to the thread [SlamDunk] is recruiting | Bridgewatch based | new player guild.

• mikeyyk -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Interactive joins Stillfront.

spirit i play the entire game all areas. i spend a ton of silver to play the game at a high level. when sbi makes silver harder for me to get i dont have the time in the day to achieve my desired silver if they make it harder - therefore i must buy the…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked MysticDream’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked krajj’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    MadSkillzDLR, why do you want solo dungeons to be dove again? You just want to pray on people, you don't want a fair fight. The diving mechanic is by far the worst mechanic in this game, it promotes completely unfair and one-sided fights. If you want to…
  • GorGorSmash -

Liked Sat4nicRezende’s post in the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Like (Post)
    Today, I woke up and saw that the black market got nerfed AGAIN, just to create less money to the game. I think that SBI still don't understand that the problem is there. The true problem is that today to profit well with crafting you need to have a lot…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Build.

Quote from kheeta: “Anyway it has better mobility than 1dash weapons like 1h spear etc ” It's actually way slower than the 1h spear with inner focus, which is what spear player usually take to fight mace. The 2 jump on the one hand mace combine is…