Recent Activities

• MichelKesin -

Posted the thread Question on how I Died entering a realm gate to the black zone.

Thread
    Ok so I went in a realm gate and saw a group of players so I quickly left and went to a different one, however when I entered that one I did not have a sheild and a group of players destroyed me and it wouldn’t even let me run back in the portal to…
  • Phoggue -

Liked Ixrak’s post in the thread Streamline crafting destiny board please..

Like (Post)
    This would anger so many crafters. That barrier to entry is what makes high end crafting so profitable.
  • BarateGites -

Posted the thread I'm still shaking.

Thread
    I am new to the game (created my account 2 days ago) and since the start I have been focused on making money in the game by trying different ways of doing it. Lately what I have found to make me good profits has been buying stuff in Caerleon and selling…
  • Phoggue -

Replied to the thread Easy anti-cheat.

Run a VPN service and see if changing ip prevents you from getting booted ?
  • Economycheese -

Replied to the thread (MP)IF YOU TRADE IT....Fort Sterling, All Timezones, NOW HIRING.

• Phoggue -

Replied to the thread I want to share the Loot Logger Viewer that I've been working on.

like an offline character manager. With loot history/ data parsing pretty much ? Would make a great start for offline character management add-on(s) and app(s) Would be neat if those who installed it. And liked it. Could donate silver or gold or $ etc…
  • solidblake -

Posted the thread exclusive avatars.

Thread
    I noticed some players have access to avatars I do not have, were exclusive ones handed out?
  • Phoggue -

Replied to the thread My stuff is just gone.

perhaps you simply got screwed over by them. Anything possible really.
  • Duarjo -

Posted the thread Doubts of a Newbie.

Thread
    First of all, excuse my bad English... I am using a translator to support me and try to express myself better. I am one of those hundreds of users who came new to Albion with its release on Mobile, since I tried to download it on PC but I have…
  • Phoggue -

Liked Illidan’s post in the thread New Growth, Bad Game Play, Market player based lol.

Like (Post)
    There is a ripple with onboarding new players to the player base, you will see a influx in prices and drop in availability as such seen below: Week One T2/T3 materials Week Two T4 Gear Sets Week Three T4/T5 Gear sets Week Four T4/T5/T6 Week Five…
  • Phoggue -

Liked Crane’s post in the thread New Growth, Bad Game Play, Market player based lol.

Like (Post)
    If you are not going to use your brain, then just stop.
  • kheeta -

Liked PaladinJavier’s post in the thread Combat Balance Mace, Spear.

Like (Post)
    I don't know Joe they think spear is unbalanced wild curse staff does way more damage and is irreflectable. Normal bow does more damage.
  • kheeta -

Liked Abaddon_Rull’s post in the thread Combat Balance Mace, Spear.

Like (Post)
    Spirit Spear is purgeable, the damage can be reflected, the player can be CC'd. Get better at doing things
  • Phoggue -

Replied to the thread Fun as long as it lasted. This game is not for casuals..

I'm casual. I find no reason to rush into anything. Which is what I like about albion it's not in my face forcing me to stay longer than I need. An economy based game when played efficiently doesn't require large sums of time. Slow down. Stop trying to…
  • Dyfnwal -

Replied to the thread Crazy guy telling people to log off and "repent or die"..

I'm okay with it, they make me feel at home. :)
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?.

Quote from deenne: “like in topic, how long you guys want carry newbies and noobs ? when you guys want delete debuffs and ip caps, when I can enjoy game with full power and my spec puting in work with full power ?? why am I outdmged in 8.3 by 8.0 flat…
  • Phoggue -

Posted the thread Purchasing bank city bank tabs.

Thread
    in city I'm given the option to purchase another bank tab slot for 140,550 silver. Before I go ahead and get it does this add another 128 slots to the city banks?
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Re: Force Field.

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being…
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Frost E area is ridiculous.

Quote from pinto: “Quote from Clasics: “It's funny, people call me biased, yet after múltiple examples of how frost is actually balanced ” explain me exactly how frost is balanced for CD?is it balanced having CC, high DPS and mobility in a ranged…