Recent Activities

• Medardo_Sempai -

Replied to the thread [Somos]El Gremio.

El Gremio Recluta heart.png discord.gg/UMHsQdZ
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Quote from Georg51: “Ok man, my hundreds of millions of silver and our killboards say otherwise. But whatever you need to convince yourself that I'm wrong lol. ” 100s of millions of silver could be 200 as they could be 999, pretty big gap there…
  • Alysandra -

Replied to the thread Rat's are a problem that's getting out of hand..

Quote from Hypatia415: “Quote from Alysandra: “I'm 100% sure that it's 75% of matches end in pvp, and if there is then i'm almost 100% sure that they count yellow zone fights as "pvp" when you just get downed there. Watched a streamer the other day…
  • Georg51 -

Ok man, my hundreds of millions of silver and our killboards say otherwise. But whatever you need to convince yourself that I'm wrong lol.
  • Hypatia415 -

Quote from Alysandra: “I'm 100% sure that it's 75% of matches end in pvp, and if there is then i'm almost 100% sure that they count yellow zone fights as "pvp" when you just get downed there. Watched a streamer the other day go into CD, after several…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Broadsword..

Quote from Tabor: “Yeah for an ability on 10 sec CD it has way to much utility. Either increase the CD to 15 seconds or remove the 3 sec resistance increase on current 10 second version would be a good balance. ” 15 sec is not enough 15 sec with cd…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Your game is a laggy piece of shit.

Quote from seizethetaco: “Quote from kheeta: “Ssd vs Hdd makes GREAT difference running Albion . You should install Albion ONLY on ssd That’s the most common problem of Albion players Second thing you should try is something like Leatrix Latency…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Quote from Georg51: “well then I'd argue you guys are doing wrong, but to each their own. P.s. 6.1 sets are 500k. And the guy on the panther still dies because we use cutoffs. Only takes 5 people. Low risk, extremely high reward. If we have to fight,…
  • kheeta -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread IMO: Corrupted dungeons are not what the community needed.

Like (Post)
    Haha I love when people play the MMO means not solo card. Every successful MMO on the planet has players mainly playing SOLO the majority of the time while occasionally grouping up for events/dungeons. Solo activities is the key for consistent activiy in…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Someky’s post in the thread Rat's are a problem that's getting out of hand..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected otherwise. ” Currently Corruptet dungeon…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Jean_Helius’s post in the thread Rat's are a problem that's getting out of hand..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected otherwise. ” Currently Corruptet dungeon…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread 400/400 ?.

Just to clarify that we're not including the Mastery node in this case, just the Specialization nodes. Sorry if my calculation was wrong in my initial reply since you mentioned you have a 100 and 92 in Broadswords. So in your case, it's level 5 on both…
  • Yiotoo -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread What's wrong with this picture?.

Like (Post)
    Good point lol.... But the larger woman isn't helping either. Perhaps it's child labor?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Geofors’s post in the thread 400/400 ?.

Like (Post)
    Okay! I think I get it. So the accounting means that one is at level 100 on all the options of a line. I for instance also have 5 levels on both claymore and twin blades so I think that means 202/600 in swords,192/600 in broadsword , and 105/600 in…
  • Alysandra -

Quote from Jean_Helius: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected…
  • Alysandra -

Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from Draedark: “Corrupted Dungeons are PvE with the option for PvP. It has been that was since Corrupted Dungeons were revealed. I am unsure as to how anyone could have expected…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Mishirene's Art Thread (Updated 9/15/2020) Combat Mule.

Quote from Mishirene: “Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my stuff. And I _KNEW_ I recognized you from somewhere when I ran into you in the open world! ” Yup, that was me! Running around red in Eldon Hill. Then we saw each other and I said "look,…
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread 400/400 ?.

Okay! I think I get it. So the accounting means that one is at level 100 on all the options of a line. I for instance also have 5 levels on both claymore and twin blades so I think that means 202/600 in swords,192/600 in broadsword , and 105/600 in…
  • Geofors -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread 400/400 ?.

Like (Post)
    400/400 used to mean the weapon and armor specialization nodes before the Rise of Avalon update. There used to be only 4 specialization nodes for each weapon and armor branch. With the Rise of Avalon update, the weapon Artifact lines were separated and…
  • Maybe @Korn or some other SBI staff member could give some reply regarding my request to add the location type information in the official API. Thanks in advance.