Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xezqez -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Cannot for the life of me understand how you think this is going to do anything to mega alliances and their endless banks, whatever this upkeep is 1 person could withstand the "punishment" for years on his own funds, all this means is that tax rates…
  • PLUARUS -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

• Voltel -

Quote from Vitos: “OK for me is done. Derrick, Syndic, Mojo, Gluttony are really poor game directors. tjtz9h2.png my 6 friends just did same thing. keep the game and alliances as it is, GL ” want to donate your stuff to helping new players?
  • felipe128 -

Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from CaptainPando: “Quote from LordSilva: “Satisfying only a few, is that it is not.There are 350,000 active accounts in the game, in the forum there should be 10,000 active and in the other topic only 1,000 voted, this…
  • TealMjM -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    I hope catering to a view people at RT is worth the world burning..
  • Wulfencurse -

Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from Vitos: “OK for me is done. Derrick, Syndic, Mojo, Gluttony are really poor game directors. tjtz9h2.png my 6 friends just did same thing. keep the game and alliances as it is, GL ” do you need a goodbye? at least in…
  • Saas -

• Korn -

Hey there, I'd like to add one key point to the discussion: Some of you doubt the the announced measures will be effective. It's our view that the siphoned energy upkeep (which becomes very high very fast) and the silver and fame debuff for those who…
  • xAndrew -

Replied to the thread FARM PARTY - A guild for New Players.

• Skarvah -

Quote from Vitos: “OK for me is done. Derrick, Syndic, Mojo, Gluttony are really poor game directors. tjtz9h2.png my 6 friends just did same thing. keep the game and alliances as it is, GL ” do you need a goodbye? at least in my country when…
  • DoomRawrus -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Skull over a player.

Like (Post)
    They recently attacked someone (as a hardflag).
  • DoomRawrus -

Replied to the thread Skull over a player.

I am trying to remember, its either the trigger from attacking a player while flagged red themselves or it means they just recently flagged red and still have 15 min criminal timer active. I'm pretty certain though that it signifies they are outlawed…
  • Roccandil -

Liked Fightthepower1’s post in the thread Proposed Hideout Travel System.

Like (Post)
    Being able to suicide from my hideout and get my farms and market stuff done n then suicide again to get right back to the hideout is awesome. Saves on so much travel time and allows more actual play time in the bz. This change so far is awesome. But yea…
  • LordSilva -

Quote from CaptainPando: “Quote from LordSilva: “Satisfying only a few, is that it is not.There are 350,000 active accounts in the game, in the forum there should be 10,000 active and in the other topic only 1,000 voted, this for me is not the will…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Skull over a player.

They recently attacked someone (as a hardflag).
  • DoomRawrus -

Replied to the thread Requiters Dire Fox.

The dire fox last I checked was nolonger selling in the auction houses but I am fairly certain there are people out there with the skin sitting in a bank. The main issue you will have is that its value these days had been floating around 400-600…
  • Dahlin -

Quote from Eltharyon: “... ” What about season points sharing?
  • OB3 -

Posted the thread WTS Ghostwolf Skin.

Thread
    WTS this skin PM on forum or if u must place ur offer below.
  • Aneiran -

Posted the thread Skull over a player.

Thread
    When a character has a skull over their name, what does it mean?
  • Bloodrave -

Liked Vitos’s post in the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Like (Post)
    OK for me is done. Derrick, Syndic, Mojo, Gluttony are really poor game directors. tjtz9h2.png my 6 friends just did same thing. keep the game and alliances as it is, GL