Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Revaz -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Changing weather suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    I dont think there’s much of an opinion about it. It’s pretty objectively awesome and could easily be a disabled effect. I’d love to see it added. They’ve already added a ton of ambience to the game this seems like the next step
  • derandy123 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Feedback and concerns from a new player verfasst.

Beitrag
    The best is if the guild leader give weeky tasks. Is is smart if a guild focus on the same materials, so you can choose a blackzone area with a bank and go farming together. You can bank the loot there. You can do pvp and if you see a resorce boss or…
  • Protheus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Weekly Talk] Cursed Staff verfasst.

Beitrag
    Conclusion (Versteckter Text) Past Threads (Versteckter Text)
  • Protheus -

Hat das Thema [Weekly Talk] Cursed Staff gestartet.

Thema
    Hello everyone! Anit here again, and this is the fourth thread about Weapon/Equipment on how are my thoughts and ideas about them, and how it could be changed or implemented to help them to be more used, useful, balanced, or nerfed. Each week I pick one…
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Bodyblock.

Like (Beitrag)
    but y tho
  • Shaidor -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fusionbomb: „This game is like a choose your own adventure book. There are no quests, and no mandatory "steps" to take when starting the game. You want to gather? Go collect resources. Want to grind levels? Go farm fame in a dungeon with…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Hat das Thema Should "Blobs" be removed in Black Zones? gestartet.

Thema
    The addition of "blobs" being added was meant to be a test feature, but nothing ever changed from the feedback years ago. Now we hear about this feature being moaned about within the PvP guilds across all Alliances. This feature has a massive impact on…
  • Bearlly -

Hat das Thema i really hate to beg!! gestartet.

Thema
    finals are over and i need to de-stress! can someone please email me a key? my throwaway email is def going to be used haha its thisisforebaylol@yahoo.com thanks so much!
  • Shaidor -

Beitrag
    Zitat von DoomRawrus: „Albion Online is more of an open ended game where there isn't a singular path you have to follow to enjoy the game. At its core the game has three main paths you can follow, Combat, Crafting, Gathering. These three paths…
  • derandy123 -

Beitrag
    In the last patch they added resorce bosses for smaller groups. youtube.com/watch?v=Kd2tOm_qqck
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Changing weather suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    I dont think there’s much of an opinion about it. It’s pretty objectively awesome and could easily be a disabled effect. I’d love to see it added. They’ve already added a ton of ambience to the game this seems like the next step
  • Stravanov -

Mag den Beitrag von Shaidor im Thema Feedback and concerns from a new player.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello Albion Online, My experience in MMORPG games are high enough. I have play games like Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, AION, Neverwinter, ESO, RIFT and Wurm Online. I play the game for about 3 days. I found it randomly on the internet,…
  • derandy123 -

Beitrag
    This game require a big guild and i hope they add more solo content. In the beginning i recommend you to do the starter dungens in highbole glen and runnel sink.I can´t wait for the patch because the game require you to fame farm and you want some…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Funstealer: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Funstealer: „heres a small example of 2 groups that were suppose to be working together that end up fighting cause miscalls and u simple cant control everyone
  • derandy123 -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Shaidor: „ “ Things you can do in the game You can grind dungens and do the chest fights every full hour. youtube.com/watch?v=XjPrxoCXSoM Experienced players can do World bosses youtube.com/watch?v=bqg2UWCW-WI
  • Fusionbomb -

Beitrag
    This game is like a choose your own adventure book. There are no quests, and no mandatory "steps" to take when starting the game. You want to gather? Go collect resources. Want to grind levels? Go farm fame in a dungeon with guildies. Want to PvP? …
  • Shaidor -

Mag den Beitrag von DoomRawrus im Thema Feedback and concerns from a new player.

Like (Beitrag)
    Albion Online is more of an open ended game where there isn't a singular path you have to follow to enjoy the game. At its core the game has three main paths you can follow, Combat, Crafting, Gathering. These three paths entail their own branches of…
  • banshi -

Beitrag
    @Retroman can you not make certain map (I'm thinking: no respite, carpet of bones, blighted bog, circling vultures and inis mon) have friendly fire, so anyone not in your party is flagged to u. this can help test the idea for people who desires it with…
  • Funstealer -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Funstealer: „heres a small example of 2 groups that were suppose to be working together that end up fighting cause miscalls and u simple cant control everyone https://www.twitch.tv/videos/328313393 this happen on reset…
  • DoomRawrus -

Beitrag
    Albion Online is more of an open ended game where there isn't a singular path you have to follow to enjoy the game. At its core the game has three main paths you can follow, Combat, Crafting, Gathering. These three paths entail their own branches of…