Recent Activities

• Drunkhog -

Posted the thread Any tips on reducing repair cost of gear?.

Thread
    So i recently got hit with 100k repair bill on my gear, and it got me thinking about what I can do to lower it. Does anybody know what impacts the repair cost the most? Is it level, quality or enchantment? Would 4.2 gear be cheaper to repair than flat 6?
  • HapSlappy -

Posted the thread non combat play style.

Thread
    Is there a play style that is skilling only? I suck at combat because I'm paralyzed and operate my computer with eye movement. Therefore I use an onscreen keyboard so I'm unable to trigger abilities without physically clicking them. I would like to just…
  • mmmluh -

Replied to the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Quote from Chshr: “In general, new HG(5v5 and new 10v10, I don't speak about 2v2, I think it's not important for game =) ) much better that it was before. 100% By the way, i want notice about one big problem - skill between non-lethal and lethal…
  • pinto -

Posted the thread Hellgates create a "slayer level" HG x2 and make healer great again.

Thread
    the title says itself. the ip cap of the Hellgate x2 is too low and the healer is very weak inside the gate 'cause of the 10% heal debuff (which also affects shields). the HG community does need a new level for veteran players. the heal debuff has to be…
  • Hi @kosuke24 Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, the Test Server does not send out the verification emails. Periodically the database is copied over from Live. If you have started playing on a new device, or a new account since that last DB update,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread BUG with items purchase in Market.

Like (Post)
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5ecbc5981ac1a20ed0a8878f2 You control this. You probably booped the toggle by accident.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread stolen account.

Welcome to the forum @Persi231 Please reach out to the Support Team regarding your issue. You can create a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support I'm now locking this thread to prevent any other off-topic replies, if you have any other…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread help?.

Hey there @Alemaoo Please reach out to the Support Team regarding your issue. You can send them a ticket here: albiononline.com/en/profile/support ~Evas_Flarelight
  • Persi231 -

Posted the thread stolen account.

Thread
    Hello is there any chance that i can recover account ? my firends steam account gets stolen and he lost acces to albions account he lost e-mail too and i dont know if its possible to recover that account. I can give any informations about that account if…
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Finale -

Liked Eltharyon’s post in the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as…
  • pinto -

Replied to the thread Some ideas for balancing CD.

Quote from msrik: “Quote from pinto: “what i read was: nerf everything to the ground but let frost OP ” You are so wrong. Frost is not OP (btw i am not even playing frost). The cancer play style where you hit with your E and run away is OP. That…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread QS.

Like (Post)
    Ok, maybe my reply from yesterday was giving the wrong impression. We can of course make further adjustments to abilites and items, i.e. Quarterstaff in this case. In fact yesterday we already toned the hit and run playstyle down a fair bit more. (see…
  • XG2 -

Posted the thread Como se puede jugar este juego sin tener un grupo?.

Thread
    Básicamente antes de descargar el juego deberia decir que necesitas un minimo de 10 amigos para poder jugar, ya que cuando llegas a un nivel bastante alto subir haciendo dungeons verdes es casi imposible y digamos que te vuelves farmer para ganar silver…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Eltharyon’s post in the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, thanks for your thoughts and feedback on these changes! We've taken a very close look at what you've written here today to see how we can improve. Some of the improvements you suggested are actually already part of our next patch, such as…
  • LordNrixx -

Liked liriose’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Flagging at the outpost.

Like (Post)
    Has anyone thought about adding a possibility to flag up at an outpost controlled by his faction ? It could be done at the enscription scroll already available at each outpost. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5ecbc5981ac1a20ed0a8878f2 Maybe conditions…
  • DummyRobert -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance idea for offhands.

Guidewar2 has the same designs as you said, and I think it is a good idea. Now off-hand only has passive improvement. It makes some off-hand too imba. The ability of the offhand will make choice for build. In most case, the W of main-hand is a functional…
  • yoisra -

Liked Zandragal’s post in the thread 10-14 people group activities.

Like (Post)
    Later on in the game you can do Avalon Raids which I think is 15-20+ players. Early on the most fun you'll have with that group size is prolly ganking and playing in Faction Wars