Recent Activities

• Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Does Shield and Sarcophagus need a buff?.

I use both shields on a very regular basis. :whistling:
  • LetMeLivePlzz -

Replied to the thread Lf Guild.

• Fusionbomb -

Liked Idebenn’s post in the thread Does Shield and Sarcophagus need a buff?.

Like (Post)
    I actually like the CC resistance from the normal shield. It lets you cap it with just plate helm/boots and their passive, even with a cloth robe.
  • DadoFlame -

Replied to the thread [Android] Tooltips are not showing for skills.

can confirm the disappearance of the tooltips, but also marking a mob or player is also not working anymore on android since the update of the 23rd September
  • Idebenn -

I actually like the CC resistance from the normal shield. It lets you cap it with just plate helm/boots and their passive, even with a cloth robe.
  • Maori -

Posted the thread Bugged mobs at Inis Mon.

Thread
    It looks like 2 mobs but is actually 4 lol, 2 of each stacked on top of each other. I almost died to this multiple times lmao!
  • ViniColen -

Quote from Hypatia415: “Does Shield and Sarcophagus need a buff? They seem to be outclassed by other shields and offhands. I see no reason to run either of them for one-handed weapons unless you have no silver because they're the cheapest. ” Yest,…
  • CivilWars -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.

• WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread Overlooked is back and recruiting.

• ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Reduce the range of staffs and bows.

You want to reduce the range of the range weapons? Bow isnt a sword. It has less dmg in exchange of high range. If you want to reduce range, you will need to give more dmg to it, then you will aproach ranged weapons to melee.
  • LimaPeru -

Posted the thread I CAN'T WRITE IN THE CHAT.

Thread
    Gente buenos, dias [17:49] Quizás alguien con esperiencia me de una mano, hoy tuve una desconeccion en medio de una zvz, y al conectarme ya no podía escribir en el chat tanto como en el gremio como el de la alianza, me dice "No está permitido usar…
  • Ellessam -

Posted the thread The script 'GameGui' could not be instantiated!.

Thread
    Hi, Since today's patch, my client can not launch neither the native client nor the steam client. I tried repairing from both the native and steam but the error persisted. I re installed the whole game and YET the same error occurs.Please help me if you…
  • ViniColen -

Liked Idebenn’s post in the thread Reduce the range of staffs and bows.

Like (Post)
    How about reducing the range of "melee" weapons and reducing the range of all their mobility skills (which outrange basically 99% of spells)? It sure would be nice to be able to kite, but alas it isn't possible in this game except for... "melee" weapons,…
  • unknown.png
    Morbidly_Obese is a guild formed by a handful of long-term friends from another game (Dark Age of Camelot) that has been enjoying all aspects of Albion Online. We have 0% tax, offer casual/competitive content, and an upgraded guild
  • zerfaxx -

Replied to the thread Lag issues during NA time for over a week now.

Obviously exitlag fixes the problem........... We've all known that for months the point is that we should not have to BUY an extra service to play the game
  • AutoClick -

Posted the thread Game crashed randomly.

Thread
    Game randomly crashed in 5-30 min. interval. Pls help me, its so annoying. Cant play the game :/ I already reinstall and repair game, update gpu driver and visual studio components. My comp. works fine with other games. I attached the outputlog as notepad…
  • Добрый день! Меня зовут Дима! Ник в игре Svet194ok. :) Ищу игроков в свою команду. Буду рад знакомству и совместной игре! :saint: Связь дискорд и наличие микро. Писать мне в дискорд Sexy_Bear#4574 Просьба рекрутерам гильдий и
  • BaZukAh -

Posted the thread Abandonar Ilha.

Thread
    Olá galera, desde já agradeço a todos por ajudarem nessa dúvida! Gostaria de mudar minha ilha de cidade, umas pessoas no chat disseram que é só eu demolir todas construções nela depois ir na nova cidade onde quero vincular a ilha, falar com NPC…
  • Norgannon -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [23. September 2020] Rise of Avalon Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    Rise of Avalon Patch 5 - Ver. 1.17.405 / REV 175060 - 23 September 2020 Black Market Improvements - Starting with this patch, items sold to the Black Market will retain their "crafted by" info, meaning most item loot from mobs and treasure chests will…