Recent Activities

• Pekuses -

Replied to the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

I think that shows how people are demanding of events and quests.
  • GeneralHiro -

So are we going to get compensation for being killed while waiting to get into caerleon for this trash event?
  • Headquake -

Liked Cysper’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    The lack of planning for this event was incredible, and the apathy shown on the twitch channel was the perfect dressing.
  • Pekuses -

Liked Cysper’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    The lack of planning for this event was incredible, and the apathy shown on the twitch channel was the perfect dressing.
  • Dragosin -

Replied to the thread Caerleon Event.

i was getting ready for this event in advance and loot boxes gone portal full cant do anything... congratz my first mmo event that went really bad...
  • Cysper -

• blappo -

Posted the thread Dont make fake events.

Thread
    announced an event, then players who made it in said nothing changed.. then mods say a chest spawned with gear - it did not then mods said there is a stone to unlock your portal locks - there was not... nothing that is announced happend
  • gmatagmis -

Liked JohnyKM’s post in the thread Отличная игра и отличный дайв.

Like (Post)
    Думали что читы, а оказалось игра работает отлично :D :D :D youtube.com/watch?v=SLwaLyWSh5Q&feature=youtu.be
  • Atome -

Liked cymerilxarwyn’s post in the thread SBI is a joke.

Like (Post)
    Ive never played a game where the devs were so out of touch with the community, and had zero ability to run a proper game. This "event" was run worse then a guy selling snow cones in Antarctica. Just put yourself out of misery and close the game.…
  • Atome -

Liked Salzur’s post in the thread Caerleon Event.

Like (Post)
    1 hour waiting in front of the Don and, no chest, no event, no anything... The worst is the dissapointing feeling of one event for what I waited a lot
  • Atome -

Replied to the thread SBI is a joke.

sad to say your correct, it was the worst in game event that i have ever experienced in any mmo ever!
  • JugoDG -

Why did i ever think this would actually be a good event, guess i wasted my time for nothing.
  • Salzur -

Replied to the thread Caerleon Event.

1 hour waiting in front of the Don and, no chest, no event, no anything... The worst is the dissapointing feeling of one event for what I waited a lot
  • Headquake -

I have been playing mmorpg for long time and playing video game for 25 years. Thats the most shitty event i ever seen . There is like 811 people zone lock in bank now... this compagny dont care about their customer i guess,,, I mean comon dont hype…
  • cymerilxarwyn -

Posted the thread SBI is a joke.

Thread
    Ive never played a game where the devs were so out of touch with the community, and had zero ability to run a proper game. This "event" was run worse then a guy selling snow cones in Antarctica. Just put yourself out of misery and close the game.…
  • Atome -

Posted the thread Caerleon Event.

Thread
    An absolute shit show, most folks couldn't participate and got locked in zones! 2020, it felt like id gone back 20 years, your technology is horrible!
  • Zikeman -

So many people wasted their time to log onto to see this event, just to have it stuck behind zone caps. You guys had a real chance to do something cool and you blew it again... Sad excuse for a event. Next time you try to do something like this just…
  • Pekuses -

• RedMelania -

Sweet Content, oh wait, cant go cus the shits full. Dumb
  • Heyayajajaja -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread So, i just heard your patching ratting dungeons..

Like (Post)
    Rick you cannot tell me that it makes sense Risk/Reward dynamic wise as currently constructed. If you just run straight to boss (which you can only do anyway because of broken mob leash) and get ALL the reward with essentially 0 risk because obviously no…