Recent Activities

• It was me that forced him to bump the post. He is nothing but a potato slave to me. We let him join in on all our guild activites, Fame farms, Avalonians, Small Scale, Ganking, Yeeting Why do we let him you might ask? The best potato is a potato…
  • Quote from Scotia: “What I don't understand is this. If you go absolutely worst reputation, it says you can only go to black zones. So does that mean you actually get restricted from going to Caerleon since their gate has been removed and it's only…
  • Vocandin -

Replied to the thread Specter Jacket nerf and 20v20 crystal fights.

Quote from TheFuriousNoob: “Right now my team barely wins level 1s (the no gear loss bracket) because many people just stall and hold caps forever with healers and tanks. It's very unfair and not a realistic way of fighting in Albion. Ideally we…
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread 20v20 missing second timer.

Quote from Ashoracky: “Hello. During the offseason there is no second timer for 20v20 in each time slot e.g. there is like 19 UTC only (no 19:30). I guess it is bugged and second timer should be available. Cheers! ” Additional timers will be added…
  • ForgotPants -

Replied to the thread Loadouts Essential Loadout Change.

In addition to that there should be a way to save someone's equips as a loadout. When you inspect someone, a button to save their equips as a loadout would be great or a button to save loadout of someone who killed you from the deaths tab.
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Derizo’s post in the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

Like (Post)
    @Trial_hard People played up their tombhammer for years, leveled it. Now it was made unusable in solo pvp. Nobody told tombhammer players at the beginning..people, this class is not intendet for solo pvp. Be careful not to invest your life in…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

Quote from RKOverdrive: “Quote from Apotosariel: “I do enjoy draining energy from people and then meeting them up to see if they still have their sanity intact. You don't seem to be doing quite well. My condolences. ” Your starting to come off as a…
  • NoruDali -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread Verbreitung von Lügen durch "Schwarze Fessel".

Like (Post)
    Ist Albion. Rot ist Tod. Wenn man eh drüberrutscht sind 4 Millionen doch Gutes Geld. Leute extra suchen dauert ewig. Das lohnt nicht
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

Quote from Apotosariel: “I do enjoy draining energy from people and then meeting them up to see if they still have their sanity intact. You don't seem to be doing quite well. My condolences. ” Your starting to come off as a psych student wannabe :| Also…
  • Krafteruo -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.

• Derizo -

Liked DildoSwaggings’s post in the thread Swords are bad at every content.

Like (Post)
    Quote from moking: “Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Timur02: “Quote from Derizo: “wassupp Carving sits in realmbreakers shadow but is still a good option for smallscale, especially with the last change to splitting slash (making this w…
  • Arya51 -

Replied to the thread [NIMBY] Mongol Khanate - EU Centric (Top 1% guild since 2017).

Remember, you have no companions but your shadow.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread Swords are bad at every content.

Quote from moking: “Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Timur02: “Quote from Derizo: “wassupp Carving sits in realmbreakers shadow but is still a good option for smallscale, especially with the last change to splitting slash (making this w…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

@Trial_hard People played up their tombhammer for years, leveled it. Now it was made unusable in solo pvp. Nobody told tombhammer players at the beginning..people, this class is not intendet for solo pvp. Be careful not to invest your life in…
  • Because a major part of this update is the introduction of the bandit faction of Caerleon - and bandits don't care about your silly rules. Quote from HCEPositive: “They did miss 'i' from previous updates, so I guess it was all…
  • Rot -

Liked TheFuriousNoob’s post in the thread Specter Jacket nerf and 20v20 crystal fights.

Like (Post)
    1. Is there any reason as to why another Specter jacket nerf is happening? This nerf is the final nail in the coffin for the item and will make PVE fame farming so much slower than it already is! I'm not too sure about the implications in PvP but it…
  • Derizo -

Liked pesadelo’s post in the thread Loots are F Bad.

Like (Post)
    What do you think closing the SRD were going to do to the Black market ? Why do you think most people were saying that killing the srd diving would destroy the loot? You get what you deserve.